Evan Stahl Please pay me. - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2006, 06:30 PM   #81
ravensgait
Again Evan as to your 1. 2. and 3. how about some proof of your accusations? As the old lady used to say Where's the BEEF. As has been said in the BOI many many a time you can type whatever you want here but if you want to be believed then post some proof.

Evan you would have been better off to not respond in this thread at all, you did and you threw out accusations and contradicted yourself and well here we are the pans getting hot and your jumping out. You may be a great stand up guy but for myself and others who read your post here on the BOI we only know you from what we see of you HERE on the BOI. Future customers we may have been but will we be now? Randy

Old 10-26-2006, 07:18 PM   #82
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Again Evan as to your 1. 2. and 3. how about some proof of your accusations? As the old lady used to say Where's the BEEF. As has been said in the BOI many many a time you can type whatever you want here but if you want to be believed then post some proof.

Evan you would have been better off to not respond in this thread at all, you did and you threw out accusations and contradicted yourself and well here we are the pans getting hot and your jumping out. You may be a great stand up guy but for myself and others who read your post here on the BOI we only know you from what we see of you HERE on the BOI. Future customers we may have been but will we be now? Randy
One thing Lee said we know is true...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Watson
I know I was wrong to start this thread and I did it on a gentlemans bet with a few of Evans friends. I said if I put a polite request on the BOI what will I get? We all laughed and said Evan will come on and put his foot in his mouth. He will come up with so many reasons not to pay. and have all the lies to prove it. (in his mind)

I said I don't beleive it, I think He will come on and say "I have had a bad year and I need a little more time" Was I wrong.
Evan,

How you have handled yourself in this thread is vintage you. You're a hot head and you just can't resist a little bait. You should know better by now. You wind up rolling around in crap with the likes of Lee Watson or Anthony McCain and you come out smelling from it. Even when you're right in a dispute (BTW, read that other thread carefully and you will see that I agreed that you should get your money and your snake back) you come out looking like an ass. Albert Einstein said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". You evidently are no Einstein. When you are angry, back off from the keyboard. You are your own worst enemy.

Old 10-26-2006, 07:44 PM   #83
lanceheads
Excellent point Jim!

Old 10-26-2006, 09:21 PM   #84
bamasmith
There has been enough SH1T spread on this topic. LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!!!
And as far as someone losing business because of Lee or Evans remarks,it is FAR WORSE when someone else who breeds and sells snakes gets on here and talks a bunch of crap about others problems.They are the ones who will lose business.So,as I stated above,LET THIS THRED DIE!!!!!

Old 10-26-2006, 09:29 PM   #85
Chameleon Company
Justin, next time you feel that surge of wisdom and brilliance about to overwhelm you, how about grabbing a beer instead and just chilling .... cheers

Old 10-26-2006, 09:55 PM   #86
lanceheads
and another excellent point!

Old 10-27-2006, 12:14 AM   #87
Classic Dum's
what insanity

Quote:
even:Lee, you allowed people to sell venomous animals and endangered animals at your show.
if I were Lee Id be file a civil suit right about now LIES

Quote:
even:I could have lost many other animals from a very nasty virus they had if I had not put them in another room just in case. And I did not take them for free Lee.
Even you remeber contacting me I refused to sell you the monitors(reasons Ill get into later) and this topic of the rattles being brought up then? Do you also remeber admitting to me that you did have them for several months till the ONE died? ever stop to think maybe this virus came from you???? After several months I dont give a shit were the virus came from you need to pay for them.you didnt return them you kept them and if I remeber correctly it was ONE rattler that died and you killed the others for fear of this virus, funny you never mentioned the vet reports to me at that time, so why dont you pay him for those??? Why dont you tell the people why you never did pay him in full for those? Ahh because Lee being the good guy he is, he wanted to take care of you and he let you out of the debt

Quote:
even: The city re-zoned Lee's property to get rid of his show. It was the cheapest way to solve the ongoing problems with him.
OK stupid, lets get it right, the lot next door to Lees was equal size, they developed it into 11mill worth of homes, the township looked at the amount of new tax revenues coming off the same size lot next door and said "wed like to see this from your property as well Lee so we are rezoning you" it was that simple and had nothing to do with the show, cut it with your lies

Quote:
even: I offered to sell it for what it was worth in the market for him.
Did you Even?/?????? Funny you should state that because per your other ad from around that same time it would mean you would owe him somewhere in the area of 1k that was what you listed the one for so its safe to assume that was market value right? instead of $285 hes stating here, you should really shut up dude, no please dont your funny

Hey Even since your bickering over values on Page 8 someone posted and old ad of yours selling a croc monitor you had as a pet and decided to sell, you say the larger ones were only worth $500 at that time while babies were worth $1000 at that time right? Then why did you have a larger one priced at $1000 what 6-8 months later, I mean the larger ones were only worth $500 at the time you got it from Lee and considering the time you got it from Lee and offered the one I am asking about for sale the price should have gone down, SO i guess in simple terms what I am asking is how do you jusify a larger one doubling the values YOU have stated, is that what we call lies and deflection??????

Quote:
even:It was assumed because I had a croc moinitor on the classifieds that it was the one I got from Lee, even though I had over 20 of them baby to large adult back then, and as I said in a previous statement, the animal I got from Lee I kept for over two years before I gave it to a local friend in trade. So let's see, 2003+2=2005. So again, another wrong assumption.
who cares please explain the differance of price values from above, is it only Lees large croc monitor that is worth $500 or all large croc monitors? ya know like the one you were selling for $1000

Quote:
After presenting this "total Disgrace" of a human being with his plaque everyone gave him a standing ovation to further show their feelings. Without question,Lee has done more good for the Illinois herp community than anyone else period! Mark Petros
to ad to that if I remeber correctly it was like 1000+ giving Lee and standing ovation, maybe its just jeolousy im sure these guys will never get that kind of attention or be apreciated by so many, maybe thats why they have such negative things to say about somsone who has given so much to this trade

Quote:
This thread will leave neither of you smelling like roses and if anything, is showcasing why a lot of people/vendors avoided your shows over the years.
humm seems to me 1000 average through the door TWICE A MONTH tables always full, well maybe one show a yr has an empty table or two, id say those FEW poeple you are talking about are making a huge mistake because thousands of others are enjoying twice a month

Quote:
even: People who have nothing better to do than just lie, create their own facts and post whatever they want in response to things they know nothing about.
and the pot says...... "kettle your black" LOL

Old 10-27-2006, 12:29 AM   #88
Classic Dum's
Now Even Im sure youll have some wonderfull things to ad about me. Just make sure to state things as they are, the only time you and I have ever communicated was when you wanted to buy some argus monitors I had, once I realized who you were I refused to deal with you for two reasons which I stated to you, one being the FACT that you have ripped Lee off once(IMO twice if you count the rattlers) and also because 2yrs ago at Tinley sunday morning you walked in to get bfast in the hotel ranting and raving talking shit about other dealers created a huge seen, myself my other half and two other tables full of people left without eating our full meals because non of us could stand to be in the same room as you, also because of the way you treated Chuck and Sue which Ill explain below, then two weeks later you contact me about the monitors off kingsnake and of course what you wanted was to pay me half the money, pick them up at Lees show because you were planning on doing the show(Lee wouldnt allow you because you owed him the money) and pay me the rest at a later date and this was what 2yrs after you left becasue it was such a horrible place or the raid or whatever. Oh and Even like Lee, I am one who has been known to keep emails so before you go on spueing your lies keep that in mind, if you do Ill look and see if I have them there is a remote and I do say remote possibility I might still have those emails, and I did foward all our emails to Lee so I wouldnt be surprised if he still has them as well.

Oh and let me ask do you remeber Chuck and Sue?? The ones who you sold a gaurenteed sexed pair of Argentines to, they raised them trusting your word never checked the sex, found out it was two males after the snakes tried to destroy each other during a breeding atempt, they brought them to you at Tinley explained you miss sexed them, asked if you could help them out by selling one so they could make room to go get a female, didnt ask for money back, just politly asked if you could help them since your the one that miss sexed them and what did you do???? In Even fashion, just like you did to Jim here, you went off and started cursing them out, right in the middle of the show, on and on about how you dont make mistakes and their f&^%in wrong for accusing you of this, the as$#oles switched them out etc, well bud I know chuck and sue well, and till that point they ONLY ever owned two argentines, the ones that came from you, I was the one who sold one of the males for them after they came to my table and Sue was crying because the way you treated them, I was the one who sent them to speak to Potter and Ashley about you.

and for those talking crap about Lee and the show, first off lee cant be everywhere all the time, if people are going to violate the law theres no way he can stop it all, when that raid went down it was 13 tickets till the end, and unlike other show promoters who have gone through raids and let the vendors all deal with it on there own(each pay for a lawyer), Lee being the horrible person he is, hired one lawyer and out of his OWN pocket paid for all the attorney fees for all the vendors, none of the vendors had to pay for lawyers Lee did it all, man what a horrible person

another thing a yr ago as I was packing up someone ripped two snakes off my table, when I realized it I went walking through the show to try and find them, I did, some lady was standing at a table with my tub and snakes in her hand I grabbed them out of her hand and started yelling for Lee, being pissed off and worked up I never realized she had 3 little kids standing next to her, anyway Lee comes listens to her story waits for me to calm down and explains to me, Well it turns out that the theif sold them to her in the parking lot, she came in to buy food for them, after talking to her I agreed and beleieved it was true, so lee says "Jason take your snakes, mam what did you pay for them?" she said $40 or something and he hands her the money, amazing how Lee is such a horrible person, all he wanted to do was take care of a vendor and customer of his show, now in the yrs I have been at Lees show I have seen alot more I could tell like the above, but honestly I think I have said more then needs to be and I dont think Lee needs to be defended, those of us who know, know, those who have negative things to say, well they must need someone to talk shit about, otherwise they would be with the THOUSANDS of us who attend, vend, make money, spend money and just down right enjoy his show UNLIKE any other show in the world TWICE a month.

Just my opinion as a prior attendie and current vendor of one of the greatest shows in the world!

Old 10-27-2006, 11:52 AM   #89
kmurphy
Quote:
Unfortunately, there is the train of thought that suggests that all proof has to be verifiable to this forum. Unfortunately, many times due to situations beyond one's control, this is not the case.
Then if you can't prove it keep it to yourself. For the most part verifiable proof is a must and especially here in Evan's case. No matter how many times you repeat an unsubstantiated accusation it doesn't become a fact. I am not sure that Evan knows possitively what he has said is the truth. He either just suspects that's what happened, or heard it from others who also didn't have proof. It is pretty convenient to fall back on these accusations to get out of paying off an old debt.

Old 10-27-2006, 12:25 PM   #90
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Then if you can't prove it keep it to yourself. For the most part verifiable proof is a must and especially here in Evan's case. No matter how many times you repeat an unsubstantiated accusation it doesn't become a fact. I am not sure that Evan knows possitively what he has said is the truth. He either just suspects that's what happened, or heard it from others who also didn't have proof. It is pretty convenient to fall back on these accusations to get out of paying off an old debt.
Not that I have the desire to add another post to this already dead horse but I can't walk away from this post.

Your comment is a bunch of bunk. Plain and simple. Do you honestly mean to tell me that in every situation you have been in that the information you utilized to formulate your game plan was verifiable? The BOI demanded to know how he arose at his decision to not pay this debt. If you did not want the answer then don't ask the question. Pretty simple isn't it?

Too many people buy into the idea that the BOI is applicable in all scenario's. Truth be told, it is applicable in less than half of the situations that arise. While it serves it purpose to let us know about the blatantly obvious scammers, of which I am grateful, it also showcases the fact that it is fallible. That it is NOT relevant in many situations. The BOI is NOT a god. It is a tool of which the operator needs to understand how to use it. Nothing more and nothing less.

If a good buddy explained to me that he saw firsthand the theft of an animal by John Doe, then you sure has Hell better believe that I will use that "heresay" in which to formulate my game plans. And you know what?...... So would you.

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!