Leatherbacks. - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-14-2010, 03:08 PM   #91
HowlinGaleDragons
This gorgeous boy just recently came in he is a 13.5" Hypo Translucent Italian Leather back. He is Perfectly smooth and is missing at least half of his side spikes he is even brighter in color in person.

Old 01-14-2010, 03:39 PM   #92
danno869
Nice!! Awesome!!

Old 01-14-2010, 05:23 PM   #93
pgwdragons
Quote:
I like that name Eric, Biscuit sounds real to me.

Wanted to name a male Tater recently. it was strongly suggested I should name him something else. so now I have a Raiden who in my mind will always be Tater to me.
Haha.. Yeah! Actually I named him that because, I had gotten some "Natures Zone" premade soft dragon food as a gift, and Ive NEVER had luck w/ the premade foods anyhow... so I gave it a shot w/ him.. and he FLIPPED OUT over them.. loved them so much, that he would see the container and go crazy.. so i started calling them his biscuits.. lmfao.. and it rolled over to him, cuz i imagine him saying "where muh bizcuts, where muh bizcuts!?"
hahahahaha

Old 01-15-2010, 07:01 PM   #94
citruslover
Talking

hypo leathers I could take pictures of these guys all day long

red poss het hypo leathers

Shipping after Valentine's Day

Jeff Crider

Old 01-15-2010, 10:06 PM   #95
CarolinaClassicDragons
Hey Jeff! Put my name on one of those will ya!? Really nice.

Old 01-16-2010, 11:06 PM   #96
TripleMoonsExotic
I saw a handful of these at the show today and was miiiiiiiighty impressed. These critters are way cool.

Old 01-17-2010, 12:31 AM   #97
dragonluver83
6 month old red hypo trans leather

my youngin finally got some size, and 2 new girl friends. Just wanted to share some pics.

The first two pics are of my male red hypo translucent het recessive leatherback, missing 60% of his side spikes. i will be crossing him to the hypo leatherback het trans (pic 3) and a red leatherback het trans poss het hypo,(pic 4) that i produced this past season. that plan fell together nicely hopefully i can cross those animals like planned

Old 01-17-2010, 12:42 AM   #98
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by citruslover View Post

hypo leathers I could take pictures of these guys all day long

red poss het hypo leathers

Shipping after Valentine's Day

Jeff Crider
Def some nice red leathers, nice to see them when there bigger. i have a screamer for only being 5-6 inches. when the lights are on tomorrow i will get some pics of him. after his last shed he became a holdback. like i need another one of them. Hey Jeff if you dont mind whats the cross. I may have missed that but fig i would ask while im typing.

Old 01-17-2010, 08:31 PM   #99
dragonluver83
Red hypo het trans leatherback

Here's the little guy figures he's in a body shed. but i enclosed a few pics of him and his clutch mate trans het hypo. from a leatherback clutch.
but all of his markings are a red orange no dark markings and his face is outlined nicely in red. i am stoked about this little guy.

Old 01-17-2010, 11:24 PM   #100
citruslover
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Hey Jeff if you dont mind whats the cross. I may have missed that but fig i would ask while im typing.
My Male is Dachiu Red het hypo leather Alpharius on my breeder page

Female #1 was a Horus x Ginger female from last season we produced.

Female #2 was a Magnus x Maggie female from last season too.

The females were both het hypo as it turned out and they seemed to produce similar clutches.

The bloodlines of the breeders are on my breeder pages (too much thisxthatxthisxthat,,, lol)

My other Orange het hypo pastel leather male (for sale)from Dachiu I paired with Jewel.

Jewel was from my super citrus last year Yeti x Daisy.

So far all the females I have been breeding were produced by us. I have trans and hypo trans eggs in the incubator, and some nice gravid females ready to drop. It's going to be a leathery colorful year for sure.

Jeff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!