Leatherbacks. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-01-2009, 09:06 AM   #11
Lucas339
i really like these!!! makes me want to get back into dragons again!

Old 06-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #12
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas339 View Post
i really like these!!! makes me want to get back into dragons again!
The Italian Leatherbacks being co-doms makes it alot of fun watching the incubator, breed them to anything and out pops something cool!

Old 06-21-2009, 09:38 PM   #13
Redfeet
Some real hot stuff there ed. Love those top two in your last post.

Old 06-27-2009, 02:42 AM   #14
dragonluver83
hypo leatherback and a trans leatherback

Old 06-27-2009, 11:44 AM   #15
dragonluver83
first pic. nothing other than a hypo-trans leatherback.. produced by Rob an Vicki Dachiu.. sweet animal thanks again Rob. An the other picture is a hypo ita. leatherback with its sibling het hypo poss. het trans silkback bearded dragon. i produced in the middle of may

Old 06-27-2009, 12:20 PM   #16
dragonluver83
more leathers

1st pic is a red leather from Josh D. at phantom dragons good coloration in that guy. 2nd pic is his babies!!! crossed out to a trans. so these guys are red leatherbacks het trans. and will be for sale in another 2-3 weeks. there only 6-7 days old. nice color in them already they should fire up quite nicely.. 3rd pic is big poppa he bred to his first female at 6 1/2 months old on accident i was cleaning his cage so i put him with another female leather. he bred to her faster than i could clean his cage. he fathered the hypo leather and silkback in my previous post. 4th picture is a red leather poss double het(on left) and the one on right is a yellow leather poss double het.. hope you enjoyed the pics.. beautiful animals Ed cant wait to see more of your stuff!!!!!

Old 06-27-2009, 11:35 PM   #17
john_ny217
wow... loving the pics!

keep them coming.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:51 AM   #18
Ed Clark
Hey Tommy, good to see you here!

This is "Prince" we decieded to keep him as a breeder. I didn't have much say in the matter. hes bad to the bone tho.

Old 07-02-2009, 06:37 PM   #19
dragonluver83
whats going on big Ed. decided to start doing my thing with my animals. it was now or never..

Old 07-02-2009, 07:08 PM   #20
dragonluver83
red pastel smoothie het hypo

this is a red pastel het hypo crossed to a female partial smoothie.. this is not the italian line.
i like this animal alot because outta two clutches it is the only one to take the trait from the father and mother... it looks llike the red pastel and it is a smoothback just like the mother.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!