Are these Fat-Tails legit or... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-02-2003, 05:49 PM   #11
E2MacPets
STUNNING, I take back any negative comments

Here's one of the pics for people who don't want to register to see the photos.

gorgeous animals, and I may have to make that purchase sooner than I had planned
Attached Images

Old 02-02-2003, 08:00 PM   #12
KelliH
That orange one on the left is just stunning!!! I think Masterpiece may have just acquired a new fan and a future (very near future) customer!

Very impressive animal.

Old 02-02-2003, 08:29 PM   #13
MasterPiece
I don't know how you did it but thank you so much for posting the picture. We spent the better part of the morning trying but got nowhere. The bright one is a real beauty. I can't wait to see what she produces. By the way Kelli we purchased a blizzard male from you sometime this past summer and he's doing great. Nothing like an experienced breeder to get the job done.

Old 02-03-2003, 10:28 AM   #14
Intense Herpetoculture
Here is a picture of the male albino (the link at the bottom of the page) that we purchased form Masterpiece Geckos. Let me say again that I was very impressed with their service, quality, and the owners themselves. Once I see another gecko they have up for grabs that I like I will not hesitate to purchase him/her ASAP. I do not think that they in any way Masterpiece Geckos misrepresent any of their animals in ANY shape or form. We even have several eggs in the incubator with his genes in them, I expect to hatch out some nice geckos within a couple months.

Thanks
Justyn

Old 03-04-2003, 12:41 AM   #15
R & B Geckos
They look totally legitimate.
Some of the colors avilable now are phenomenal. Here is one of our girls (gravid now)from the amelanistic AFT project.

Old 10-01-2003, 05:28 AM   #16
sbrech
they look legit...

When i first saw a picture of the indcredible colours of the amelanistic fattails, i thought this picture only could be repainted for the showing, but then i saw the little one real on a reptile show (because i ordered it from the guy, for getting it on the show ) and there were no little distance of any color i saw before. here the picture i did of the fattail after receiving it at my home !!!

Old 02-26-2004, 02:37 AM   #17
Snakebyt
Quote:
Originally posted by E2MacPets
I have no doubt Masterpiece's geckos are quite nice, they do have great stock.

But I suspect they do use some trick lighting. The purple background will always emphasize orange, but it also would hide the fact that a blacklight was used.

Justyn if you could post a side-by-side comparison of your leo compared to the website's photo that would be a great scale for determining how much lighting factors into it.

Again, I have no doubt Masterpiece has great stock, and intend to do business with them in the future...

i bought a male from them a while back, i too thought they did somthing with there lighting, because there were some red orange highlights that showed up in the pic, but i didnt see, i took some pics using my digital cam and using the flash only the reds and oranges seemed to come back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!