Inquary about Dale from Freedomreptiles.com? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-21-2008, 11:20 PM   #91
FreedomReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo
Dale, you've always been nice to me but I'm very disappointed in getting a sick snake, even if it was free. I'm also disappointed freedom isn't stable enough to make it worth while to continue being a member.

I'm sorry to hear about the hondo....this is the first time I've heard of a regurge. I had that hondo for almost 4 months before I shipped him to you and never had an issue with him. Having said that, since you have signed up again on Freedom, feel free to contact me there we will work out something on the hondo....and if you're not satisfied, you can re-post in this thread

Thanks,
Dale

Old 06-22-2008, 09:30 AM   #92
outsdr2
Wheres My Money!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomReptiles
I have spoken with Rob via pm and have explained in detail the reason for what happened.

Rob, nor the Society had anything to with the raffle being pulled. As Rob stated, I refunded everyones money as soon as I pulled the raffle.

I will continue to work this out with Rob in private, and if he's not satisfied with the results, he can obviously come back here and post.

I should have handled this situation differently, and I take full responsibility for the ensuing mess.

Dale Ward

Chase.....you obviously have a grudge against me for banning you. I don't owe you anything...DVD or otherwise. Any claim that I do is false and an outright lie.
I participated in a raffle. if they were scams I would like a refund. When I questioned Dale about his antics I was banned.
we all have personal problems. why use it as an excuse to screw a few of your loyal members (not me) or a non profit organization(not me again) that believed in you and your forum.
signed someone that was there.

Old 06-22-2008, 10:03 AM   #93
FreedomReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsdr2
I participated in a raffle. if they were scams I would like a refund.

So...Since the last raffle was never completed, and EVERYONE who purchased a number was refunded their money, I scammmed you in a previous raffle????

Where is your evidence that I scammed you? Let's see some proof.

ps. I did ban you, it was for being an asshole though....

Old 06-22-2008, 10:25 AM   #94
outsdr2
Better a ahole than a lying scammer.

Old 06-22-2008, 03:15 PM   #95
King of Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruddock
Shawn,

I know that you're angry at Dale, and I'm glad that you see though his facade, but I have to say this and I hope you don't take it too negatively.

I feel that your mocking of Dale's disease is extremely out of hand and I really don't want to be associated with it. On multiple occassions I discussed that I'm currently doing research that deals with this disease with Dale, and offered to pray for him. I don't think that his condition has in anyway affected his ability to judge and admin his forum.

I also feel that his forum is a place where people can come to state facts and share information about their dealings with others in the herp industry, both good and bad. It is not a place to name-call, badger, or "troll" against/about/for other people.

My brother and I have done nothing more (i hope) than come here and state facts about our dealings with Dale and some of the issues we had with him for others to be aware of. We have stated nothing but the absolute truth in that regard, and we hope that this will warn/help others with regards to Dale Ward. We were cheated on contests on this forum earlier this year. End of story. Beyond that I want it to be known by Dale and everybody else that we hold no grudge against Dale now (we did at the time it happened), we have gotten over it, and moved on with our lives. This thread appeared, we discussed it, and we decided that we should address these issues now for others to see and make a judgement.

I hope that our posts have helped others see Dale for who he is, and if you do decide to do business with him we (Chase and I) both wish you the best of luck.

-Payton Ruddock
To be honest, dude, it sounds like you and your brother need to grow up a bit. As I understand it the BOI is about warning people off doing business with bad people. This sounds more about a forum falling out and, with respect, it has no place on the BOI. How someone runs their forum and how they run their business have, in my experience, little to do with one another.

This whole things sounds to me like your little tantrum wasn't entertained on his forum so you thought you would bring it here and discredit him as some kind of messed up revenge. You never got your DVD's and with good reason from what Dale posted.

I don't often post here in the BOI but I felt justified this time. You're behaving like a bunch of spoiled entitled little kids.

Old 06-22-2008, 04:01 PM   #96
dan_1
I can't believe that this thread is still dragging along, LMAO. The guy that started this thread, Robert Hall the president of Sheboygan Herp Society seems to be a very ungrateful man, who when he doesn't get his way runs to this BOI, to sling mud. The VP of his forum/site whatever you want to call it started a thread over there similar to the one here, what assholes. It was not that long ago when Dale sent them this. The thread was started by Robert's wife.
http://sheboyganherpsociety.ipbfree....?showtopic=212
You guys are self centerd pricks IMO.

As for outsdr2, not sure what your deal is man, but that contest was back in April was it not? If you're snake is rugurging now, maybe your error? You say you were not able to contact Dale because is forum was down but when you ship an animal the shipper and recipient's phone number goes on the package, does it not? If I'm wrong, you still should have gotten his contact regardless, now you say you signed back up but don't know why? So let me get this straight, you sign back up on his forum yesterday, don't bother to try and resolve it like a man? Instead, you hop on the bandwagon like the bitch brothers and get a dig and a laugh, but the funny thing is that you make yourself look like an idiot by the way you handled the situation.

Old 06-22-2008, 05:32 PM   #97
outsdr2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_1

As for outsdr2, but the funny thing is that you make yourself look like an idiot by the way you handled the situation.
it was not me complaining about winning a sickly snake. learn how to read. your the idiot. wiki definition meaning "uneducated or ignorant person. thats you.

Old 06-22-2008, 05:50 PM   #98
dan_1
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsdr2
it was not me complaining about winning a sickly snake. learn how to read. your the idiot. wiki definition meaning "uneducated or ignorant person. thats you.
Sorry outsdr, got the name mixed. It was meant towards Waldo, my mistake.

Old 06-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #99
outsdr2
Thumbs up

Apology accepted. I also apologize.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:47 PM   #100
Donnie_K
Not sure if this is of any help to any of you guys, But it appears Mr. Ward has changed his name again. He is now Skorp, the admin of invertgeek.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!