Inquary about Dale from Freedomreptiles.com? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2008, 10:34 AM   #11
Reptidude
Grrrr one last try:

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 11:34 AM   #12
outlawgolf
Ok first,Jmslayer= doesnt even own any reptiles his parents wont let him,so we are not listing to a little kid here!!!!!
Reptidude=is owner of albinoburmese.com who himself has had some issues with his own forum and money trouble,for animals paid for that are not produced.The BOI is a forum that is here to tell who not to buy from who to buy from.Freedom does not produce or sell any snakes,just a few trades for his personal collection.He did have a contest set up for the herp socitey,but as you said he refunded everyones money also,So if everyone got there money back whats the issue,your feelings got hurt?
Look you told us your problems in the chat one night,we tried to help ya,but yet you still did what you wanted to do.But with your problems I dont think I would come in talking bad about someone else forum when you cant control your own forum from its past problems.
I think this thread is dumb,and it makes no sense.Its still nothing but drama!!!Over a reptile forum!!!!Look take a chill pill and go on.
and worry about your own forum!!!

Old 06-08-2008, 11:39 AM   #13
Craigh
Anyway a modertor can just lock or delete this thread its meaningless ...

Old 06-08-2008, 12:26 PM   #14
Reptidude
Buddy I hate to inform you I am not Troy AKA Owner of albinoburmese.com and if he owes people money that's not my concern, that's his so please direct that subject to him not me.

If you look on the left hand side it says "Robert Hall" so don't come on here to get me confused with someone else please.

The BOI is not only for who to buy/sell, to/from its about inquiring about a hobbyist/website also. I have placed this here for the simple fact I want to know any other experiences with Dale.

Buddy, as for my feelings got hurt, I think not...its about living up to your standards and doing what you say your going to do. What bothers me is the promise to help out a "NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION" with empty promises!

As for "Me" telling you my problems in chat, once again that was "Troy" AKA "Sanctuary" so please make sure the facts are right.

As for talking bad about someones forums, I did no such thing, I simply pointed out a few things.

Buddy your entitled to your opinion just like anyone else is and it makes perfect sense and its not just over a reptile forum, its based on the promise and the break down of a potential finances to help a "NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION" and drama has nothing to do with it. Now Buddy, with that said can you please respond back with the right information?

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 12:29 PM   #15
Reptidude
Craig why would you want this topic locked? Makes no sence why you would suggest this. There is far more topics than this to even consider such a thing.

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 12:39 PM   #16
jmlslayer
Hey Buddy i do own reptiles i own 9 of them

Old 06-08-2008, 12:44 PM   #17
jmlslayer
but i just dont own any snakes and i like leopard geckos thats why i paied alot of $$ for all 6 of them

Old 06-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #18
outlawgolf
Rob,You told us that you owned albinoburmese that night in chat! You said that the forum was yours!! I understand the issues but bad mouthing people over a forum is just dumb!Its a forum!!!no one lost anything did they? I just think this is getting old with all of the drama all the time!!!!you went else where so did he so whats the point now?like I said you have your forum,he has his and you have outsourced to other forums,so I hope it all works out for everyone.I just wanted you guys to just chill out!!!
Lets not forget its a hobby its supposed to be fun!!!

Old 06-08-2008, 01:06 PM   #19
Reptidude
Buddy, I have never been in a chat with you. the only chat I have ever been in is my own and T.B.Exotics flash chat. Now you said that just perfect
Quote:
Lets not forget its a hobby its supposed to be fun!!!
But with the B.S Freedom has pulled has yanked a bunch of fun out of it. I have never told you once I owned albinoburmese.com I did however tell you I created Albino Burmese Forums because Phil created one of the best Burmese Python Forums ever and I was not willing to let them be destroyed. I also know you believe that because you are on them everyday, which is something I appreciate.

You ask, how does this effect The Sheboygan Herp Society? Harry from Monster Snakes was going to support our Society until he noticed I had a Freedom Banner on my website. Now Harry refuses to support The Society because I stuck with Dale and his support.

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 01:07 PM   #20
Reptidude
jmlslayer, if you do not have any input about this subject please stay out of it.

-Rob

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!