Inquary about Dale from Freedomreptiles.com? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:29 PM   #51
Reptidude
Oops thaught that was Rich posting sorry bout that Lucille. But seriously as far as my reputation goes, I dont have no online reputation so I could care less cause I dont sell/buy animals online. But all seriousness, All im looking for is answers.

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 08:32 PM   #52
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptidude
Rich, my reputation online means nothing, as far as ranting here I did it because this is the only place I knew he would respond to. Sorry for doing it this way but Id hate for people to get tangled in this mess with Dale. Now if you think this whole thread is not suited for the BOI please delete it, I respect your decission.

-Rob
Thanks. I'm not Rich, although I like him and respect him. I wrote comments because it is how each of y'all go about presenting your case, and not just the content of what you say, that is part of your public measure.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:33 PM   #53
Chase13
I also modded that forum and contributed regularly and was even asked by dale to make a logo for the site. I made a logo and sent it to him and never got any feedback on it. I tried to help out his forum and all he did was stab us in the back. My brother is great photographer and he deserves what you promised him. Grow a pair and take responsibility.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:38 PM   #54
Reptidude
as pointed out I apologized to you Lucille for calling you Rich lol.

OK maybe I should just restart this...

Here goes:

I am writing this because I would like to know if anyone has had any dealings with Dale from Freedomreptiles.com? The reason I ask is because Dale took on the responsibility(voluntarily) to help support a Non-Profit Organization by running a raffle and contests. Well not too long ago he decided it was too much for him and went off the deep end and cancel all contests/raffles and ban all of The Society Members. I just want to ask if anyone has had such dealings with Dale?

Now with some of the answers from Dale were very unclear and I would hope he would be mature about this and at liest give us some explanations to why it came down to this.

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 09:11 PM   #55
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptidude
as pointed out I apologized to you Lucille for calling you Rich lol.

OK maybe I should just restart this...

Here goes:

I am writing this because I would like to know if anyone has had any dealings with Dale from Freedomreptiles.com? The reason I ask is because Dale took on the responsibility(voluntarily) to help support a Non-Profit Organization by running a raffle and contests. Well not too long ago he decided it was too much for him and went off the deep end and cancel all contests/raffles and ban all of The Society Members. I just want to ask if anyone has had such dealings with Dale?

Now with some of the answers from Dale were very unclear and I would hope he would be mature about this and at liest give us some explanations to why it came down to this.

-Rob
Have you considered that it might have had nothing to do with you or any of you personally? I just did a quick check and I would have to look into it more, but it looks like raffles in Utah may encounter some problems.
There are all sorts of reasons he may have had for doing what he did, and perhaps approaching him honestly and respectfully might net the results you seek rather than calling him out.

Old 06-08-2008, 09:20 PM   #56
Reptidude
Lucille, I have tried that without any results. I am sorry for bringing it to the BOI like I said but I feel like it was all my fault for all that happened and to the downfall of the original freedomreptiles.com

On a better note I believe, I have been in PM with Dale (see this did make a impact) and some answers were answered but still looking for more in depth explanations. Lucille, I want to Thank-You for making me realize I was being quite harsh on the subject, but I feel like the rug was pulled out from under me for no reason at all.

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 09:25 PM   #57
Chase13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Have you considered that it might have had nothing to do with you or any of you personally? I just did a quick check and I would have to look into it more, but it looks like raffles in Utah may encounter some problems.
There are all sorts of reasons he may have had for doing what he did, and perhaps approaching him honestly and respectfully might net the results you seek rather than calling him out.
When I won the contest and didn't receive my prize for 2-3 weeks, I sent him a PM asking about the DVDs and he responded but telling me he sent them right after the contest ended so I guess they never got to you. He told me he would send something to replace the DVDs. A "surprise" he called it. 2 weeks later, no surprise and when I sent him another PM about not getting anything, he just banned me and never contacted me after that. Proof he's a bad guy to do business with even when I gave him plenty of time and respect. Nuff saud...

Old 06-08-2008, 09:30 PM   #58
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase13
When I won the contest and didn't receive my prize for 2-3 weeks, I sent him a PM asking about the DVDs and he responded but telling me he sent them right after the contest ended so I guess they never got to you. He told me he would send something to replace the DVDs. A "surprise" he called it. 2 weeks later, no surprise and when I sent him another PM about not getting anything, he just banned me and never contacted me after that. Proof he's a bad guy to do business with even when I gave him plenty of time and respect. Nuff saud...
That is an excellent post, to the point, and one he can respond to if he wishes. I am curious too, I hope he does respond.

Old 06-08-2008, 09:36 PM   #59
FreedomReptiles
I have spoken with Rob via pm and have explained in detail the reason for what happened.

Rob, nor the Society had anything to with the raffle being pulled. As Rob stated, I refunded everyones money as soon as I pulled the raffle.

I will continue to work this out with Rob in private, and if he's not satisfied with the results, he can obviously come back here and post.

I should have handled this situation differently, and I take full responsibility for the ensuing mess.

Dale Ward

Chase.....you obviously have a grudge against me for banning you. I don't owe you anything...DVD or otherwise. Any claim that I do is false and an outright lie.

Old 06-08-2008, 09:41 PM   #60
Reptidude
Well I would like to Thank Fauna for letting me use the BOI to help clear this mess up. Lucille, you pulled some very interesting facts and I respect that. As we can see I have a very positive outcome we got Dale to get some answers out. Dale I respect the fact you finally gave me some answers and for that I Thank-You!

I will now officially pull my Bad-Guy thread and wish everyone else great outcomes.

-Rob

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!