Ok, Leopard Geckos Breeders, time to take over the forum - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-16-2004, 04:54 PM   #11
KelliH
Welcome Shayna!

Old 01-16-2004, 10:23 PM   #12
Intense Herpetoculture
Hmmm, so should we have it at 8 pm CST on the first Tuesday of each month? Sound good to everyone. Now we just need to get the work out to bring others here so we'll have a decent turn out.

Old 01-17-2004, 04:53 PM   #13
Golden Gate Geckos
Sounds good!

I think I can do that, but I have a confession... I have never participated in a chat before! I went in to one once, but there were just so many people on at the same time I couldn't keep up with the topic(s) and got intimidated.

Old 01-17-2004, 06:10 PM   #14
robin d.
it's okay marcia,
we can get you accustomed and teach ya how to use it...
really neat little thing and the chat rich has set up is very user friendly... i would love to sit in on one of your talks. i love seeing your posts and enjoy reading them. post more!!

Old 01-17-2004, 06:36 PM   #15
KelliH
Sounds like a good time to me too, I'll be there!

Marcia I agree with Robin, we need more people like you participating, I appreciate all you have done and all the help you have given people on the kingsnake forum. You are a tremendous asset to our hobby. Hope to see ya there!

Old 01-19-2004, 06:19 PM   #16
Monte
Man, am I BEHIND . . .

. . . . go away for a few days and look - it takes off.

Cool - I'm in. 1st Tuesdays at 8 p.m.

It's so great to see this thing start to cook. Thanks for taking the "gecko by the tail" on this one Justin!!!

Old 01-19-2004, 07:31 PM   #17
Golden Gate Geckos
Cool!

OK, the first Tuesday of each month at 7:00 Pacific Time... so where do I go? This sounds like it will be a great opportunity to talk with all of you! I value all of your experience, ideas and thoughts, and most of all the level of ethics you all seem to have. Just be gentle with me until I get the hang of it!!!

Old 01-19-2004, 10:00 PM   #18
Intense Herpetoculture
Hmmm....now all we have to do is have a theme discussion. Kelli brought up some good topics, lets figure some of them out for the next 2-3 chats. Ok, throw your ideas out, and we can all grow form there.

Old 01-19-2004, 10:03 PM   #19
Intense Herpetoculture
Not a problem Monte, me and Kelli sort of talked about it a few days before, and I guess I beat her to it. Heck, didn't take much to get us over here and I'm sure within the next few weeks/ months more people will show up.

Quote:
It's so great to see this thing start to cook. Thanks for taking the "gecko by the tail" on this one Justin!!!

Old 01-19-2004, 10:57 PM   #20
martyc33
Is this an exclusive club?

Just wondering if more people could join you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!