inquary of jodi l aherns/ ground gecko freak - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2004, 01:21 PM   #1
jawcrc@sbcglobal.net
Question inquary of jodi l aherns/ ground gecko freak

hello was wondering if anyone knows anything about ground gecko freak? i am thinking about purchessing some albino leos from them. so anything will help. thankyou

Old 07-18-2004, 01:26 PM   #2
petadvantage
Ground Gecko Freak

This isn't actual experience from a deal, however we almost sold her some fat tail geckos, and although she ended up finding them someplace else, she was very professional in all aspect of the transaction, and that impressed me so I felt compelled to talk on her behalf.

I would say they are a stand-up company and I would find no reason not to buy from them, or sell to them.

Thanks!
Pet Advantage

Old 07-18-2004, 03:21 PM   #3
Hues1
Jodi is actually a Him and not a her....upstanding and professional. I've done many many many transactions with him both as a seller and buyer, never a problem.

Old 07-18-2004, 04:15 PM   #4
petadvantage
Whoops!

Sorry about that Jodi, didn't mean to mix that up!

Thanks,
Pet Advantage

Old 07-18-2004, 05:18 PM   #5
aliceinwl
I purchased two subadult bell albinos from him. He was great to deal with and the geckos were fantastic. I attached a pic of one of the girls I purchased.
-Alice Abela
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2004, 06:53 PM   #6
pamela voesack
Thumbs up ground gecko freak

I have only the best things to say about HIM !!!!!!!! I purchased the best looking fat tail from him and he has been a awesome guy to deal with. He has great animals and gives great advice!!!!

Old 07-18-2004, 08:44 PM   #7
gcsreptiles
Jodi is one of the best! He is one of the nicest guys you'll meet and has great animals. I've done a few transactions with him as a seller and a buyer and everything went great. I would highly recommend him.

Old 07-19-2004, 12:05 AM   #8
dden
Jodi Aherns is one of the best around. ..very honest and knowledgable. One of the few people I would buy from without seeing the animal first. He will tell it to you like it is and only deals with high quality animals.
Kevin Dunne,
Dragon's Den Herpetoculture

Old 07-20-2004, 03:05 PM   #9
ajc
Jodi is a good guy. I'd never hesitate to do business with him again.

Old 07-20-2004, 07:33 PM   #10
Thmpr134
Jodi is one of the good guys. I'd recommend him - bald head and all!

Bryan Cole
The Pet Stop
Lincoln, NE

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!