Raphael Mendoza ( bad animal post ) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:48 AM   #51
John E Dove
Ms. Luciano,
A summary of the facts are;
In regard to Mr. Adzic’s complaint (post #1);
1. Mr. Raphael Mendoza (the defendant of this thread) did in 2004 ship an animal during adverse weather in a container that was not properly lined to protect the animal from cold weather extremes.
2. Mr. Raphael Mendoza (the defendant of this thread) did in 2004 ship an animal during adverse weather without proper heat packs to insure the animal was kept warm during shipping.
3. Mr. Raphael Mendoza (the defendant of this thread) did in 2004 ship a sick animal infected with a protozoan infection.
4. MOST IMPORTANTLY Mr. Raphael Mendoza (the defendant of this thread) DID NOT respond to Mr. Adzic’s repeated attempts to contact him about the above problems.

In regard to Mr. Chapman’s complaint (post #5);
5. Mr. Raphael Mendoza (the defendant of this thread) did on or about December 3, 2005 receive payment for an Anery Possible Het Albino Colombian Boa.
6. Mr. Raphael Mendoza (the defendant of this thread) did on or about December 7, 2005 begin stalling with excuses for not sending the boa he had been paid for.
7. Mr. Raphael Mendoza (the defendant of this thread) did on or about April 11, 2006 turn hostile towards Mr. Chapman when Mr. Chapman finally asked for his money back and made an informal complaint to kingsnake.com about Mr. Mendoza’s shady business practices.
8. Mr. Raphael Mendoza (the defendant of this thread) did on or about April 17, 2006 send one final stalling email before cutting contact with Mr. Chapman.
9. Mr. Raphael Mendoza (the defendant of this thread) never did send the snake or refund the money.

Neither of these cases has been resolved by Mr. Raphael (Ralph) Mendoza making him a Known Liar and Thief.

In regard to the board’s problem with Mr. Bidinger
1. Mr. Jacob Bidinger (post #20) did admit to supporting the Liar and Thief Mr. Raphael (Ralph) Mendoza with full knowledge of his criminal behavior.
2. Mr. Jacob Bidinger (post #20) did attempt to transfer the blame for Liar and Thief Mr. Raphael (Ralph) Mendoza’s bad behavior on those who he lied to and stole from.
3. Mr. Jacob Bidinger (post #20) did attempt to down play the criminal activities of Liar and Thief Mr. Raphael (Ralph) Mendoza by labeling them as “a few misunderstandings”.
4. Mr. Jacob Bidinger did repeatedly continue to attempt to justify supporting the known Liar and Thief Mr. Raphael (Ralph) Mendoza by placing the blame on the purchasers who had been the victims of Liar and Thief Mr. Raphael (Ralph) Mendoza.
5. Through his dismissal of the criminal activities of Liar and Thief Mr. Raphael (Ralph) Mendoza, Mr. Jacob Bidinger has demonstrated his a level of low ethical standards which honest people find abhorrent.
6. Mr. Jacob Bidinger, in only 8 posts, managed commit enough violations of this sites rules to earn 524 warning points, earn an extremely negative reputation and get himself Fined and Suspended from the site.

People who can lie to themselves to justify their actions can commit any crime known to man on any creature they come into contact with and justify it with a lie.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:53 AM   #52
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltldawny30
What do you think I'm stupid? I bet I am more educated than all of you crying little brats on here... NO! I am more educated//there's no question there.. You have no idea who I am so do not presume to know you know me. AND FYI That isn't my address whoever the little prick was that posted it. As far as whoever said it.... No Jake did not put me up to anything. FYI I have been reading all sots of things on this site for quite some time now. It is when I saw that someone was talking crap about someone very nice that I thought I should stick up for him. Because that is what people do for a good person which he is. So continue with your little boy forum... POOF little boys. And grow up for Gods' sake.
No, you are not. But answer just one question did Jake say or not in this thread that he looked up at Raphael's reputation and in spite of that decided to conduct business because the animal's were half price? Now, is that about the money or for the love for the animals? He was told one of the animals died before shipping. Don't you think that it could have crossed anyone's mind that there might have been a problem with the animals and that's why there were being sold so cheap? In spite of all this he decides to support the business of a person with dubious reputation.

One can only wonder who's in his list for his next "risk taking" adventure. If he is in the look for some names we can easily help out here and provide him with one.

Best regards.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:34 AM   #53
ravensgait
Well to answer your question Dawn IE""What do you think I'm stupid?"" The answer is yes your stupid, you come here to defend someone who admits they support a Low life scammer ! In case you don't get it that is a Stupid thing to do.. Point two, how many people who have to tout their Ed u ma fa cation are really very smart? If they were smart people would pick that up from what they say and do and there would be no need to tell them 'Hey I'm Smart', well you may be a smartass but your actions here have been anything but smart, I guess that never dawned on you. Oh by the way might want to look up 'Common Sense' you do not appear to have very much of it and well it is probably even more important than your education as education without common sense is really pretty useless. Randy

Old 01-21-2008, 12:17 PM   #54
varnyard
Quote:
What do you think I'm stupid? I bet I am more educated than all of you crying little brats on here... NO! I am more educated//there's no question there.. You have no idea who I am so do not presume to know you know me. AND FYI That isn't my address whoever the little prick was that posted it. As far as whoever said it.... No Jake did not put me up to anything. FYI I have been reading all sots of things on this site for quite some time now. It is when I saw that someone was talking crap about someone very nice that I thought I should stick up for him. Because that is what people do for a good person which he is. So continue with your little boy forum... POOF little boys. And grow up for Gods' sake.
So educated is name calling and temper tantrums? I think you missed the main class in life, or you might have fell off the good ship lollypop and hit you head, but regardless, you do not act like a person that is educated or full of class. As for growing up, you might need to take a peek-see in your own mirror.

Your awesome friend, that is such a good guy is supporting a bad guy. That is where the problem is, I do not know how to make it any easier for you to understand. Your educated mind seems to be unable to grasp it, but I will do my best to spell it out for you. You don't cast your pearls among the swine, then run in here and talk about the swine smelling good. Bottom line, and JMHO.

Old 01-21-2008, 01:16 PM   #55
BryonsBoas
Quote:
With the higher intelligence you claim to have , this is the best you could up with? Really? Seriously?

I don't think anyone here has belittled Jake's customer service nor his deal with you. We did however point out the questionable ethics of buying from a thief & liar by justifying it as two misunderstandings in a long line of supposed good deals. Considering the info given , we also question the animals he purchased. I know they can be delicate and die easily but for 1 to die before shipping and the rest to be half price raises red flags as well. If you don't see our point by now , its doubtful you ever will.

Even tho you have opted to show your ass and maturity level , if you ever have probs in the future , feel free to stop by and let us know. I'm sure the " boys and girls " would be able to help you as much as they have helped others in the past.

Old 01-21-2008, 01:20 PM   #56
BryonsBoas
Quote:
I would also suggest that before your next tantrum you read the rules a bit better. We have a bit of leeway on the BOI but calling mods " pricks " won't be tolerated.

Old 01-28-2008, 04:41 AM   #57
MrClownLoach
I'm not sure how this turned into a Jacob lynching. The fact is that Mr. Mendoza is indeed in the wrong, that is obvious. As far as Jacob taking a risk and supporting Mr. Mendoza's business... well I suppose that's his perogative. But I will say this for Jacob, his reputation for the newts, salamanders and everything else he sells cannot be questioned. He takes great care in seeing that his animals are healthy and well looked after and if for some reason you have a problem with something you've bought, he addresses it. Please don't confuse the fact that Jacob bought from Mr. Mendoza with the idea that he conducts his business in the same manner.

Old 01-28-2008, 06:02 AM   #58
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClownLoach
I'm not sure how this turned into a Jacob lynching. The fact is that Mr. Mendoza is indeed in the wrong, that is obvious. As far as Jacob taking a risk and supporting Mr. Mendoza's business... well I suppose that's his perogative. But I will say this for Jacob, his reputation for the newts, salamanders and everything else he sells cannot be questioned. He takes great care in seeing that his animals are healthy and well looked after and if for some reason you have a problem with something you've bought, he addresses it. Please don't confuse the fact that Jacob bought from Mr. Mendoza with the idea that he conducts his business in the same manner.
I think you are missing the point. He associates with a known scam artist to save a few bucks. You ever heard that old adage "Birds of a feather..."?

Old 01-28-2008, 06:19 AM   #59
MrClownLoach
Quote:
Originally Posted by norsmis
I think you are missing the point. He associates with a known scam artist to save a few bucks. You ever heard that old adage "Birds of a feather..."?

From my understanding he bought from him one time and had a positive experience. One of the biggest determinants for me when I'm doing business is whether or not I am happy with my personal experience in regards to who I am dealing with. Jacob has a positive experience and stated that. Granted, he said some other things that may have been in poor taste, but to lump him in the "Birds of a feather" adage simply because he dealt with him and had a positive experience is wrong. You're simply implying because other people had negative experiences with Mr. Mendoza and his business and Jacob had a good experience with him and stated so, that Jacob conducts business like Mr. Mendoza. And that simply isn't true.

Old 01-28-2008, 08:42 AM   #60
The BoidSmith
Michael,

Jacob has probably a pristine reputation, that's out of the question. And I'm in no way comparing him to Mendoza's actions. If we would have bought from Raphael unknowingly of his bad reputation that would be one thing. But he checked the BOI first, saw the problems that had transpired with Mendoza and in spite of all of that decided to purchase from him. Not only that, he was told that one of the animals had died before shiping and nevertheless he went ahead and sent the payment because they were extremely cheap. Maybe you choose to see him as the guy who "saved" those animals from a sure death ubder Mr. Mendoza's care. Some of us have chosen to see him as supporting a person that has been selling sick animals and even not delivering what he promised. This hobby cannot be improved if we choose to maintain those that wrong people or that do not care for the animals. Jacob appears to not be one of those and our point was precisely that, try to make him understand why supporting Mendoza was wrong. It was not about "risk taking" as he said, it was all about sending moneyto support the wrong individual, then even bragging about it.

Regards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!