Raphael Mendoza ( bad animal post ) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:57 PM   #81
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldBlooded123456
Your right I did clearly state that. everyone in life does things that they are not proud of. That is something I am not proud of. Nobody here knows what was going on in my life that led to that happening. I made a bad choice that I have to live with. I will fix it as much as i can.
The snake was not sick looking at all. and was not sold at a discount!.

I cant change the past all I can do is work on the future.

RM,

It would help rebuild your reputation having Caden post in this thread backing-up your allegations of 150% compensation. Believe it or not most people in this site like to see the good in people when it truly happens.

Old 02-02-2008, 09:12 PM   #82
lanceheads
Chuck
sorry to disagree here, but it's no difference if he masks profanity's like you do.
re: post #77 on Providence Reptiles. I see where you didn't get any warning points for masking. Sorta like the pot calling the kettle eh?

Randal

Old 02-02-2008, 09:22 PM   #83
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Why wasnt Mendoza hit with warning points for profanity?
I would hit him, but he covered it pretty well. However, another mod might think he needs warnings. I think he is very poor at expressing himself, as I stated before, he needs to work on his self control.

So, Mr. Mendoza, be warned, think before you post, some of you posts are border line on the warning points.

Old 02-02-2008, 10:45 PM   #84
The BoidSmith
RM,

Here's the information to get in touch with Caden:

Caden Chapman
slithering.serpents@gmail.com

Old 02-02-2008, 11:15 PM   #85
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads
Chuck
sorry to disagree here, but it's no difference if he masks profanity's like you do.
re: post #77 on Providence Reptiles. I see where you didn't get any warning points for masking. Sorta like the pot calling the kettle eh?

Randal
But your forgetting that I don't care about warning points. I couldn't care if every moderator hit me at the same time for any of my infractions. Every moderator on this forum knows that and knows that I feel its nothing personal. You play...you pay.

If it is a matter of every moderator hitting me with points for my post so that Mendoza gets hit for his then its just fine with me. I've never asked for a free pass and Mendoza shouldn't be receiving a free pass either.

Old 02-02-2008, 11:26 PM   #86
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldBlooded123456
Brian now he's a different story. Im not going to sit here and say he's full of sh@@ because I don't know. The first time I heard anything about this problem with that boa was MONTHS after her purchased her when this post was started. He says that he called and e-mailed me Which I am not saying he didnt I am saying I never received any. He knows dam well that, that boa was outwardly healthy when he received it. By looking at that snake you could not see anything wrong with it. He also knows dam well that my add clearly stated that she was mine for a very short time and in no way was represented as a animal that I had for a long period of time. So it is BULLS@@IT!!!!!!!!!!!! to sit here and say that I PURPOSLY sent him a sick snake. Now as far as making it right with him... NO! I hear nothing about this animal for months and months then all of a sudden a freind finds a post by Brain bashing me about this animal. if I would have known about it then....i would have done something about it. Months after the fact NOBODY would do anything. You can all sit here on your high horse's and give your opinion but if it came down to it finding out about a problem with an animal 4-5-6 months after its been in someones care is too far of a time passed to do anything about.
If you had answered your phone or responded to any of the numerous e-mails I sent then you would have heard about it much sooner. I'm sure you heard about it from the many phone messages I left on your voice mail. The last day you answered your phone was the day i picked her up at the Fed Ex office. I told you she was cold and would need to be warmed up. YOU told me she sat in the Fed Ex office for 2 days because your shipping account went from billed shipping to cash only without your knowledge.

YOU said she was healthy. My VET said she wasn't when he picked her up and slime poured out of her vent. It wasn't months later like you claim either. I called you repeatedly the first week to find out what she was eating since she turned down F/T. I called your phone for weeks after that while she was being treated since my vet determined she wasn't healthy.

I had her for a short time too before I ended up with a vet bill and the need to run meds through daily for 2 - 3 weeks. I don't care how long you had her. YOU sold her under YOUR name and guarantee. YOU took the risk of selling an animal that you didn't have long. YOU hold the responsibility for the transaction.

It wasn't months later that she became sick , it was months later that she had to be put down due to over a dozen calcium deposits forming on her spine fusing the vertebrae. So I dropped $350 + shipping for a supposedly healthy animal just to drop $180 for the vet visit , meds and equipment to treat her just to have to drop more money for another vet vist , x-rays and a heart stick.

Quote:
BRAIN I am sorry for all the drama that has incurred from all this but I cannot do anything for you. As I stated I knew nothing about this until I found out months later that i was being hung out to dry here.
Once again , if you had answered your phone , responded to one of the many voice messages or e-mails this thread would never have been posted. If you found out " months " later , why did you wait all this time to finally respond to it?

Quote:
12-04-2003, 02:09 AM #8
ArkValRep

Name : Arkansas Valley Reptiles-Marc Morris
ArkValRep is at reputation level 10 - 49
Trader Rating: (1)

Warning Level: 0

Question Still Waiting...
I understand that Mr. Mendoza was very near the recent fires in California. For this reason I waited a month before I sent him another e-mail asking why I haven't yet heard from him. However, the money I sent him for a Ranco thermostat was in October. It is now December. I don't think it is unfair, mean, or insensitive to question why he has not returned ANY of my recent multiple e-mails. I find it hard to believe that he has not checked his e-mail. After all, he, like many of us, has a business to run. I have e-mailed him with my telephone number and my address. Does anyone out there have his telephone number?
Marc Morris-Arkansas Valley Reptiles 719-207-0774
Quote:
12-22-2003, 03:06 PM #10
urbanjungles

Name : Danny Mendez
urbanjungles is at reputation level 10 - 49
Trader Rating: (0)

Similar experience...
Marc,

Just FYI, I had the same thing happen to me. I completed a trade with Rafael several months ago where I sent him some Amazon tree boas in trade for some skulls and articulations. After sending the snakes I recieved only part of the trade as i was told the other pieces were broken in transit. Completion of the deal was a long process.

It took a couple of months and many unanswered emails and phone calls before the deal was finally completed. I rememeber getting a bit frustrated at times... Rafael sent me some extra "freebies" to make up for the delay but in hindsight I think I'd rather have completed the deal in a timely fashion because I was relying on the articulations for an upcoming lecture.

Good luck geting your thermostat.
Quote:
01-07-2004, 05:09 PM #11
ArkValRep

Name : Arkansas Valley Reptiles-Marc Morris
ArkValRep is at reputation level 10 - 49

Unhappy Where is my Thermostat Mr. Mendoza?
Okay, this is getting old. Its 01/07/04. I continue to wait for the Ranco Thermostat that I PAID for in October! I had to buy thermostats elsewhere, but I could still use this one. If there is something physically wrong with Mr. Mendoza I could understand, but since I receive no replies to my e-mails or a simple phone call, I can only believe that I have been ripped off! Does anyone out there know a phone number I can reach him at? Any help would be appreciated.
Quote:
07-11-2004, 05:34 PM #14
snakeyes

Name :
snakeyes is at reputation level 10 - 49

This is Done
This will probably be my last update on this mess. for those who haven't read the whole thread this started in 10/03. the deal, 3 knoblochi yearlings for 2 of Mr. Mendozas snake skeletons. well after about 7 months of reasons why he couldn't ship i did finally receive 1 skeleton. when i contacted him about the second one he said it was in the box, not... after a couple of months he emailed to say he was going to send it out. as of today he doesn't answer my emails nor does he ship whats rightfully mine. i posted this now because i see he's posting items for sale/trade again on this site as well as KS. this has been my experience with him and this post is really just a heads up for anyone contemplating doing business with the reptile dungeon.
Russ Mercado
Snakeyes Herpetoculture
Seems I'm not the only one who had a hard time with getting contact going with you. Still feel like playing the " I didn't get any calls or e-mails " card? I guess its real hard to find out about an animal if you don't answer your phone for anybody except those YOU CHOOSE. That excuse worked for the wild fires , the dates of the above posts are after that.

Why the name change?

Old 02-03-2008, 12:00 AM   #87
The BoidSmith
I just e-mailed Caden alerting her of this thread so she can post how's everything going. It would be nice to hear RM has turned the page on his past problems and is trying to start anew.

Old 02-03-2008, 10:55 PM   #88
Slithering Serpents
Hi Caden here,

I have received $0.00 from Raphael to date. He just sent me two emails in December (2007): You'll note he is well aware that I am female (he refers to me as her), yet he still chooses to say "he screwed me" in a public forum, a family forum no less. Poor communication skills doesn't even begin to cover it. He has made no attempt to ever really make it right at all.

Re: (From post #73) Raphael said: "first of all yes I screwed Caden. What happened at the time 3 or 4 years ago is my personal buisness and I have appoligized to her and am making it right with her already. "

I'd like to point out that is it everybody's business who comes to the BOI and wants to know if they should buy a reptile from Raphael. They should not!

Below the two emails he sent me last December (2007), for your consideration. This is his idea of making it right. He writes me saying he doesn't have the money. He says he won't make excuses then proceeds to make lots. He even takes the time to say something bad about Brian's Boas. I don't even know the guy. I wrote him back with payment information, so he could pay me off. I think he's already given me all the excuses I want to hear. He writes back asking for my "physical address" and I gave it to him even though he already said he was "low on funds right now." I was hoping he's send me something. I have offered him low payments many times. It's been six weeks now, and he hasn't sent me a dime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#1. Subject Line: "I'm Sorry"
"coldBlooded123456 @ FaunaClassifieds to me
show details 12/15/07

This is a message from coldBlooded123456 at FaunaClassifieds ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email coldBlooded123456, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r&userid=42525

OR, by email:
mailto:emw_inc@hotmail.com

This is the message:

Hello Caden,
This is Rafael Mendoza. Im sure you remember me. First of all I want to say I am very sorry for the way I treated you. Its not the man I am. I wont make excuses but i will tell you that for a few years I fell pretty hard and got into some nasty drugs and alot of bad decisions. I have since 100% cleaned myself up and am back to "myself" I want to make us even, I have always tried to be a "good guy" but with you I am not. I have no outstanding complaints against me other than you and Brians Boas. (He can take a flying leap because he knew that animal was in my hands for a short time and from what I knew she was healthy. That was all explained before his purchase) Anyways thats a whole nother subject. I am still low on extra funds right now but please e-mail me back at coldblooded123456@yahoo.com so we can talk.
Thanks,
Ralph
Forward

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My 1st Reply:
Caden Chapman to emw_inc
show details 12/15/07

Raphael,

My PayPal is still:

You can make payments. The only talk I want is the money back.

Caden

~~~~~~~~~

#2: Subject Line: IM SORRY

Rafael mendoza to me
show details 12/17/07

Candace,
What is your physical address? I won't be useing pay-pal.
Thanks,
Ralph
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.
Forward

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reply #2
Caden Chapman to Rafael
show details 12/18/07

My name is Caden Chapman, (not Candace), and here's my address.

XXXX XXXXXX Ave
McKinleyville, CA 95519

Caden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for taking you time to read this stuff.

Caden Chapman

Old 02-03-2008, 11:08 PM   #89
Slithering Serpents
I just realized I do know who BryonsBoas is, just not spelled as Brian's Boas. Your show rocks Dude : ) I listen every week. Maybe you should let me call in each week and give the Raphael Mendoza report, whether he's made good on his word or not yet?

Caden Chapman

Old 02-03-2008, 11:17 PM   #90
The BoidSmith
For the "oldtimers" here; who remembers the Tremeloes 1967 hit "Silence is Golden", 3 weeks at #1 - 15 weeks on chart, I was a teenager then...Anyways, the lyrics went like this:

Quote:
Silence is golden, but my eyes still see
Silence is golden, golden
But my eyes still see

Talking is cheap, people follow like sheep
Even though there is nowhere to go
How could she tell, he deceived her so well
Pity, she'll be the last one to know
To RM: Maybe you don't have all the money together which, during the current times would be understandable, but Caden is offering here to redeem yourself (with her for starters) in installments. That's the best offer you will receive from anyone to start to amend your integrity. Hope you use it...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!