What's your favorite morph? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization

Notices

Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization General discussions about the science of genetics as well as the ever changing face of taxonomy. Issues concerning hybridization are welcome here as well.

Old 06-17-2006, 12:37 PM   #11
mhwc56
In snakes it's without a question the pied BP. Anything else is a nice tangerine carrot head carrot tail jungle Leopard Gecko .

Old 06-18-2006, 07:54 AM   #12
Art Klass
Quote:
In snakes it's without a question the pied BP
I'm not a huge bp fan, but how anyone cannot love a pied ball is beyond me. They are spectacular morphs!

Old 06-20-2006, 04:57 PM   #13
PerfectPetPython
I LOVE blizzard leopard gecko's and blizzard corn snakes.... I've always wanted to own a blizzard corn snake but no one seems to have any that I've seen, lol.

But my all time favorite morph in reptiles in the CLOWN Ball Python.......oh god, they are gorgeous!

Old 06-26-2006, 12:50 PM   #14
Junkyard
I love the albino pied BPs, those are screaming animals. My all time favorite morph has to be a normal clean body boa constrictor, they are just the best looking animals in my opinion. Any locality and subspecies, I love them all, they are beautiful creatures that need to be respected for their natural beauty.

Old 06-27-2006, 12:14 AM   #15
Art Klass
Quote:
My all time favorite morph has to be a normal clean body boa constrictor, they are just the best looking animals in my opinion. Any locality and subspecies, I love them all, they are beautiful creatures that need to be respected for their natural beauty.
Here's to ya!

Old 06-27-2006, 03:07 AM   #16
varnyard
Leucistic tegus, pied ball pythons, and the blue eyed leucistic balls are awesome. Quite a chunk of change for them though.

Old 06-24-2007, 08:44 PM   #17
Playnwifsnot
I myself have never been a huge bp fan either, personally the pieds do nothing for me, but the spider bp's are kinda cool. I tend to like things with legs, wish I could get a good pic of one of my crested geckos, she is the craziest colored thing I have ever seen to best discribe, a bi colored olive and lime green with chocolate to sometimes black tiger stripes, and other times her stripes are almost yellow. She is weird I can never catch it right.

Old 10-06-2007, 06:38 AM   #18
snake5007
Errmmm, where do i start?

1. Black golden child retic
2. Caramel albino ball python
3. Granite irian jaya carpet
4. Zebra jungle carpet
5. Albino blood
6. Gold-dust corn snake
7. Coastal jaguar
8. Hypo bredli
9. Albino darwin
10. Canary GTP

Old 10-30-2007, 03:46 AM   #19
DPresley916
Dreamcicle BP
Pastel Genetic stripe BP
Albino Red Blood Python
Champagne BP

Old 11-25-2007, 11:01 PM   #20
Royal Morphz
im a big fan of my own red albino blood i just picked up he is so cool and of course my snow boa even though i have trade her off i love me a snow boa

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!