Inquary: Shannon & Keith Brady - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2007, 09:32 PM   #1
needsmhelp
Inquary: Shannon & Keith Brady

I am new to ordering reptiles online and I wanted to know about Shannon & Keith Brady at Snakemakers@yahoo.com would any one happen to know them or maybe delt with them before? Thank You!

Old 05-28-2007, 09:52 PM   #2
needsmhelp
I also wanted to add that they have been very nice. Have answered all of my questions and have sent me pictures too. I am just nervous. And wanted to see if anyone has dealt with them before.

Old 05-29-2007, 04:07 PM   #3
ExecutiveReptiles
GOOD GUY

Keith is a Great Guy...I have met him and talked to him many times, and have even purchased a Jungle Carpet from him, He has some TOP NOTCH stuff, with his new Borneo ShortTail Project, and all the specimens I have ever seen at his tables have been very nice and healthy. I would recomend him for sure. He is one of the good guys...His wife is very nice as well, but I mainly have done business and talked to Keith..

Old 05-29-2007, 09:33 PM   #4
norsmis
Shannon and Keith are great people to deal with. I have made trades with Keith and bought several of his animals that are still in my collection. When I lived in the Northwest, I visited him many times over a 3 year span and can honestly say, he knows his animals and takes very good care of them. You cant go wrong dealing with them. Truly great people!

Old 05-29-2007, 10:07 PM   #5
needsmhelp
Thank You both very much. I was very impressed with how nice and responsive he was through email, I am just a very leery person anyway. Thank you for the quick response.

Old 05-30-2007, 10:36 AM   #6
Spitfire
I am proud to say that Keith and Shannon are some of my best friends. I have known them for over 15 years now. They live just about an hour south of us. I would be willing to put my own reputation on the line for him. He has good animals and is a good guy. His Borneo Latte's are one of the biggest and best kept secrets out there when it comes to blood morphs. I don't like bloods at all but those Latte's I would take any day!

-Yasser

Old 06-11-2007, 07:01 PM   #7
JOHN & JANE
KEITH AND SHANNON BRADY

GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH! WE JUST BOUGHT AN ABSOLUTELY SMOKIN' HYPO BOA FROM THEM. GREAT ANIMAL, SUPER COLOR AND AN AWESOME TEMPERAMENT! THIS GUY JUST GLOWS!!! KEITH GAVE US ALL OF THE BACKGROUND INFO ON THE ANIMAL AS WELL AS SEVERAL PICS OF THE PARENTS AND LITTERMATES. WE WOULD DEFINITELY BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!

JOHN & JANE

Old 06-14-2007, 11:15 PM   #8
needsmhelp
I can say that Shannon and Keith Brady are great people. I was going to get a snake from them and he took the time to send me pictures of the snake, siblings, and pictures of the parents. He was very quick to respond to my emails and answer every question too. I did do a payment and we were going to discuss shipping, but my husband had gotten me another snake to surprise me. We don't have the room for three so I spoke to Keith and told him what had happened. He refunded my money and was very nice about it. I just feel bad that I took up so much of his time and he held the snake for me. He was very kind and did not get upset at all. If I were in his shoes I would have been upset but he was not and even asked me how I was doing and if I liked my new snake. They are wonderful people.

Old 06-24-2007, 08:53 PM   #9
romad119
I made a recent purchase and eveything went well. Can't wait for the little guy to shed.

Old 07-20-2007, 12:22 AM   #10
Fascination
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

To ease your mind. I just recently purchased 1.1 adult pair of Leucistic Southern Pines from Keith online for the first time. These snakes were awesome to say the least. Honest, accurate description. It is very pleasant and heart warming to come across an individual after payment has been made, to see them follow up on the transaction because they genuinely care about you, and the future care of their animals! I obviously hope to be dealing with Keith again! My HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION for Keith! If he has something your interested in...buy it! He won't mislead you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!