Bad Guy Starset reptiles and amphibians. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2019, 12:27 PM   #1
Monxotics
Starset reptiles and amphibians.

I purchsed a pacman frog from thomas hand. It has been three weeks. His communication is bad. Im in the process of going thru paypal for a refund. But the problem is he had me pay thru family and friends what can i do to get a refund?

Old 01-15-2019, 12:52 PM   #2
Monxotics
Got in contact with katie hand hopefully she will help me solve this problem. This isnt a review on her its a review on thomas

Old 01-15-2019, 01:39 PM   #3
MissFirefly
Mark, would recommend that you share any proof supporting your claims of poor communication as is customary in the BOI which can include a timeline of events and screenshots of the emails/messages exchanged.

Did Thomas request that you pay via Friends & Family through PayPal?

Have you notified him of this thread?

Old 01-15-2019, 01:51 PM   #4
Monxotics
Proof

Here is a post on the page.
Attached Images

Old 01-15-2019, 01:52 PM   #5
Monxotics
Here

Requested thru facebook payment.

Old 01-15-2019, 02:00 PM   #6
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monxotics View Post
But the problem is he had me pay thru family and friends what can i do to get a refund?
From now on you should never pay via family and friends. If a seller demands payment that way, walk away from the transaction.

Old 01-15-2019, 02:04 PM   #7
Monxotics
Yeah first time with a bad experince w that i will never do that again.

Old 01-15-2019, 04:48 PM   #8
Buttons
Search them on any of the facebook reptile review sites and you'll see 99% bad reviews. Hopefully you get your money back.

Old 01-15-2019, 04:53 PM   #9
Monxotics
Probly will not. I just hope all his animals are properly taken care of.

Old 01-16-2019, 12:12 AM   #10
thamnophis123
Serious scammers

Thomas and Katie Hand are very long time scammers. Most recently they scammed folks overseas out of $25,000 selling waxy monkey frogs. The scam is pretty simple - sell something you dont have, then tell the seller to request a refund through PayPal. This has all been well documented in the FB Hamm and Houten group. The are both pathological liars. Katie blames everything on her husband when shit gets tense. Been doing it for years. They have scammed frog folks, gecko, dragon and now guinea pig folks. They suck in every possible way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!