Bad Guy SELLERS BEWARE tu_yo68@outlook.es - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2019, 08:58 AM   #1
MartinR
SELLERS BEWARE tu_yo68@outlook.es

*HEADS UP* Do not sell anything to a person who contacts you from a e-mail tu_yo.68@outlook.es They will PayPal you full amount and it will come under a name of Olga C Altamirano. They will ask that you send the animal(s) to their friend in Texas by the name of Oscar Miranda at a Fed Ex location (El Paso). I sent all of my evidence over to PayPal and they are trying working with the credit card company to dispute. In the mean time your PayPal account will either be locked out or in the negative in the process and it is not a quick and easy process. PLEASE BE WARNED and BE AWARE. DO NOT SELL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO THIS INDIVIDUAL.

Old 01-24-2019, 09:07 AM   #2
MartinR
Just an update on this. PayPal has said they can do nothing even though they have 4 other cases open with the same individual using the exact same tactics and strategy. I have open a case with the FBI-IC3 division who handles internet crimes such as this. Even go through that process seems as the the victims have no rights and are left completely unprotected but we will see how it goes. I have since perhaps located who at least two of the people are that are involved in this scam stateside. If you have been scammed by this individual please PM as I will not release names publicly so these scum bags do not get wind that I am on to them.
If you use PayPay as a seller if the buyer does not send funds friends and family please instruct them to put their delivery address and info (even if it’s a Fed Ex location) in the comment section when paying. If they do not do that you the buyer are COMPLETELY unprotected and even with solid evidence from not only yourself but multiple other people PayPal will do nothing and you will be out the funds and the animal.

Old 01-24-2019, 10:08 AM   #3
pepsiandjac
You should always send to the address that is on their PayPal account,if they want it sent somewhere else,they can add alternative addresses on their PayPal.
I got scammed for a £2000 bracelet a few years ago,because I sent it to the eBay address,and not the PayPal address,even though package was recorded and signed for.
I haven’t used EBay or PayPal since.

Old 01-24-2019, 12:31 PM   #4
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinR View Post
If you have been scammed by this individual please PM as I will not release names publicly so these scum bags do not get wind that I am on to them.
You need to name those you are accusing in order to help the community, email addresses can be easily changed.
Also in general, it anyone asks you to do anything the least bit different and you are using PayPal, take the time to look up the issue and see if you are covered.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full

Old 01-24-2019, 12:44 PM   #5
MartinR
Thanks Lucille. The e-mail that you need to be concerned about right now is tu_yo.68@outlook.es as I have stated above.
If you read my e-mail I will cast blame no one or make public until I am 100% sure so there is no need to add any additional e-mails except for the one I did. IF however you have been scammed from this e-mail or the tactics I have described above please PM me. This individual has not changed his or her e-mail even though I am aware of open cases across a good length of time so until I can confirm with the authorities and cross reference what other people have dealt with this; this is the info which by me even mentioning it in the first place helps out the "community".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!