For Sale Leopard Geckos for sale/Trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 01-27-2019, 01:32 AM   #1
Emery Aranda
Leopard Geckos for sale/Trade

Hey everyone, I’m looking at downsizing my collection just a tad. I have some ready to breed geckos as well as a juvenile that hatched in late 2018.

I’ve got
0.2 2016 Female Tangerine Tremper Albino 66% get raptor (produced by art geckos) that I’m selling for $125 ea (proven breeders)
0.1 2018 Mack Snow Albino Het Raptor ($75)
1.0 Snow Raptor (produced by Ron Tremper) ($125)
1.0 Bell Albino (beautiful but has some sort of neurological issue. Shakes like he has Parkinson’s but I’m certain it’s not MBD. Free to good home, prefer not to ship though to prevent stress.)

I also have a
1.0 2016 Pewter Ball Python $50
0.0.3 Australian Whites tree frogs $10ea

Open to trades for female ball python morphs, leopard gecko morphs, rack systems, thermostats,western hognoses, and dwarf monitor species. Send me a PM if you have an offer or want to buy someone. I can provide pics if you’re seriously interested. Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2019, 11:10 PM   #2
Fly River
Do you still have the Australian white tree frogs? What part of SD are you located?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!