For Sale 1.3 Breeder Group - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 02-16-2019, 10:17 AM   #1
RickyG
1.3 Breeder Group

I have these posted individually. Looking at the adults I had for sale, I thought "what would I do with these if I was planning on keeping them?"...
I figured I'm going to make a great offer for someone out there who is ready to get a breeding project going right away. These combos will make some amazing looking babies for you. All are young, proven great breeders. They're warming back up from brumation now. Feed them well and you should start seeing ovulations within the next couple weeks.
Otherwise these are just gonna sit here and not be bred this year. I have too many leopard gecko projects going right now.

Individually priced, these would total $1045. Take the group for $775 Shipped! I can separate, but this will bring them back to original asking price.

This would be an amazing starter group!

Text me at 305-878-4874 if interested I probably won't catch comments and PMs posted on here until it's too late.

Here is their info with individual pricing

The male M-26
Red Stripe x Sykes Emerine Tremper albino
Het Raptor
Male
59 grams
DOH: 8/14/17
$290 shipped

F-55
White and Yellow Raptor
Female
49 Grams
DOH: 7/15/17
$290 Shipped

F-59
Tangerine Tremper Albino
66% Possible het Eclipse/Raptor
51 grams
DOH: 8/13/17
$240 shipped

F-41
Striped Tremper Albino
Het Raptor, Probable Mack Snow
Female
61 grams
DOH: 6/21/16
$225 Shipped

I have a couple more females that can also be added to the group at a discounted price, if you're interested.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!