Inquiry on Het Pieds from Ace Reptiles - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-19-2008, 02:11 PM   #121
Chris@SFC
Het Pied Markers are a false way to insure that the snake is actaully het for pied. There is no way in telling if the snake is Het for anything. The only thing that insures you that its a Het for something is buying from a breeder with a good Rep. Thats the only way in assuring yourself that the snake is what it is.

Read on about Het pied markers from Next world:
http://www.nextworldexotics.com/hghpm.htm

Old 04-19-2008, 10:22 PM   #122
Joe C
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo
Hey Joe-

I doubt I'll make it this time. Schedule's been kinda hectic. I'll be at Hamburg, though. Are you going to be there?

Mike
Nah...I haven't been to the Hamburg show in quite some time. Shoot me an email if you want and we'll catch up that way. Sorry to hijack the thread.

Joe

Old 04-20-2008, 01:31 AM   #123
MikeCurtin
No worries! Whatever pops it back up to the top! If it didn't violate the rules here, I wouldn't mind seeing you post your availables here to keep the thread in view and give prospective buyers another option.LOL

Old 05-06-2008, 07:10 AM   #124
jim scharphorn
I got ripped off by Tony as well, he sold me a 100% het pied that is not pied, I e-mailed him with no responce so I called him, he did not know my # and he answered, I told him of this and he did not deni it, he said he did not have any $ and he would try to figure something out, well I have not heard back from him and he will not return any e-mails

Old 05-13-2008, 09:34 AM   #125
MikeCurtin
I know the feeling....this guy is a scammer in every sense of the word. On a good note, though, I've noticed he hasn't been putting many ads up lately.

Old 05-22-2008, 03:57 PM   #126
MikeCurtin
Way to get the word out, Jim! The more people who see this, the better!

http://www.pvccages.com/

Old 06-28-2008, 08:44 PM   #127
MikeCurtin
And check out the e-mail I just got from Tom Crutchfield after he contacted me through the KS forums:

Quote:
Hi Mike, some months ago I bought an entire Pied Ball collection out. So far I've hatched one clutch with a 66% proving out. Yesterday one of my 100% het females eggs hatched bred to a pied male and NO pieds hatched. I believe its not a het. A friend was here when it happened and we were talking and I said the female came from T. Coppertino and he said you bought or were buying "hets" from him. DON'T BUY THEM!!! I hope this e-mail got to you in time. I have friends living near him as he's about 45 minutes north of me. When I called to check on him they said he was a straight scumbag. I not trying to interfere with your business but just giving you the facts about my experiences. thanks and I'm sorry to try to contact you that way but I remembered you offering the Womas but had deleted the e-mail...thanks....TC
-------------- Original message from valhalla9477@yahoo.com: --------------

> ************************************************** **
> This message was sent through the Contact Form at our
> Forums. This person will not know your email address
> until you reply to them.
> ************************************************** **
>
> Hey Tom-
> Drop me an e-mail letting me know what's up or when it is a good time to call.
> Mike
>
> This message was sent to you by the user: captnemo
> from Kingsnake.com - Herpforum at http://forums.kingsnake.com
> Submitted from ip: 68.46.54.234
>

Old 07-07-2008, 02:27 AM   #128
MikeCurtin
Here are a few e-mail exchanges between Tom Cruthchfield and Tony Copertino regarding the fake het pieds Tony's been selling:

Quote:
-------------- Forwarded Message: --------------
To: AceReptiles07@aol.com
Subject: Re: not het pieds
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 16:48:25 +0000

We have every e-mail sent to bruce as well as ALL your adds that were posted. You changed your phone # and unlisted it to avoid me calling. I'm coming up to give you all our PROOF to give to your attorney because while I'm up there Bruce and I are going to the local State Attorney to press charges against you. In the meantime I've been in contact with M. Curtin and a # of others you have fraudently cheated as well. That also becomes a federal crime which is far more serious than the state. I TOLD YOU ON THE PHONE I WILL NOT LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS AND I MEANT IT. I DON'T CARE WHAT POSITION YOUR IN. YOU HAD BEST PAY US. IT WOULD BE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST..MY PHONE # IS 239-645-9661....
-------------- Original message from AceReptiles07@aol.com: --------------

Hey Tom. I am still not sure where to begin to solve this. I do not have any cash or any animals to offer to make up for it. I am trying to sell some of my household items to raise money. misc. things, crib, guitar, baby clothes, etc... And I really don't know what you coming up here would solve except a waste of gas. You say you were not making threats, but what would it accomplish you being here and looking for yourself that I have nothing to offer you of cash value. Our house is being foreclosed on, my bills are all overdue, and i have 3 kids to take care of. I don't really know what you would expect. This is my life, I am struggling to keep my power on and my kids fed and you are asking for cash, and don't get me wrong you have every right to, i am not saying that. I am willing to try and do something but I have a feeling it is not going to be up to par for you on the amount I can stretch. Let me know.
And another:
Quote:
Tony, I stopped by your house today. I think your aware of that as I could hear people inside. Also as you probably already know I left a packet of evidence of your criminal behaviour for you to peruse and give to your attorney. My intent was to discuss on how you intended on paying the money back to Bruce but since its clear you're avoiding us we're getting everything together for the F.B.I and the State Attorney in your area. Thanks but don't think this is over in fact its only beginning......
DO NOT BUY FROM TONY COPERTINO AKA A.C.E REPTILES AKA AandJ REPTILES!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!