Charles Clifford Allthatslithers@yahoo.com-thief - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-14-2008, 02:22 AM   #11
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
If you happened to notice..when was the last time they were actually logged in?
Last Activity: 04-09-2008

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=10709

Old 06-14-2008, 02:32 AM   #12
critical bill
Thanks Dennis.

Old 06-14-2008, 02:34 AM   #13
critical bill
Kevin, I know you werent sure how they would be shipping the anoles, but how much did they charge you for shipping?

Old 06-14-2008, 03:03 PM   #14
LauraB
As Cat said ...

The work number is Lucky 7's, where Chuck is listed as an artist.
http://lucky7stattoo.com/

Here's Chuck's Inked Nation profile page:
http://www.inkednation.com/tattoo/r....User_ID=162228 -

Here's Chuck's myspace .. shows his last logon today. Did he used to live in Florida? (reference to a comment in his "Interests" box about "getting the f out of Florida")
http://www.myspace.com/3837324

Obviously the guy should not be unreachable nor unable to communicate.

~ Laura Bolt

Old 06-14-2008, 09:41 PM   #15
sylent1
This Is my last post. I've nothing more to say. He still hasn't contacted me and I've done what I set out to do. If you've had satisfactory relations with him I'm happy-I have not. I had originally intended to by fifty anoles but Charles told me I could get a better deal with 100. I sent him a postal money order for 97 dollars. The number would have been insignificant but I sent him what he asked for.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:09 AM   #16
allthatslithers
well,first off...i had a family emergency and had to go to florida.second i emailed you as soon as i got back on sunday to let you know what happened!
I really don't appreciate you lying to people about fake phone numbers.your quote" I DID the research-the phone numbers are bogus. I called the work number only to have a guy act like I was disturbing him asking for Chuck Clifford. (how is that a bogus number then?)When I called the work number and asked if he was there the guy said "No," like "why would he be?"(of course not i had an emergency...nice to make assumptions) I thought it strange the home number and the work number had different area codes (those are copied and pasted off the email HE sent) so I tried it with the other prefix and got no answer. After three days of trying to call and emailing I emailed them that while I could not change the fact that I had trusted him I would do my best to make sure that no one else made the mistake-end of story."(How can i answer my home phone when im not there?)In the email on sunday, i told you i would have them out to you on tuesday!Now i will be sending you a money order instead(will post a picture for eveyone to see as well as numerous anoles in a cage,that will be going to another customer now).I hope in the future you can have a little more patience before you pass judgement!As for not knowing how they would be shipped....at .75 cents per 100 and 22 dollars shipping could you have happened to not remember that you wanted to get them thru usps as discussed in the emails,or the fact that you thought you would get ripped off to begin with!Unfortunatly thats not our style.

second note....yes i do tattoo(15years)
third note..... yes i did live in florida

thanks chuck clifford

Old 06-17-2008, 05:19 AM   #17
allthatslithers
one last thing...how immature can you be?can you say slander!!!
your quote...This is NOT the legitimate business of that name. And this guy is probably some toothless junkie that uses people's interest in herps as a way to get a fix. Don't trust him-he is a ripoff and a liar...

Old 06-17-2008, 10:11 AM   #18
Cat_72
Kevin, I can understand why you got worried, and yes, a simple email from Charles may have done wonders to ease your mind, though sometimes there are emergencies that make something like anoles the last thing on our minds. You did make a lot of rather unfair assumptions, just because you couldn't reach him.

And Charles....I don't blame you for being ticked either, but I don't think anything that Kevin has done makes him a ripoff....he panicked and jumped the gun.

I think if both of you calm down anad talk it over, I'm sure both of you can bring this to an end that will be satisfactory to both of you.

*side note* Is any of your work featured on the webpage for Lucky 7's Charles? I saw some really cool ink....

Old 06-17-2008, 05:00 PM   #19
MikeCurtin
I don't blame you for sending back the M.O., Chuck. What kind of post could you expect if a couple out of the 100 you ship arrive DOA? Even if he brought this deal to the BOI, he could have been a tad more reasonable...this guy tried to crucify you off the bat!

Old 06-18-2008, 04:21 AM   #20
sylent1
All right. I'll respond to this post one more time-"the guy" DIDN'T try to crucify him right off the bat. The guy wasted three days waiting for delivery-the guy didn't set the price-YOU did. And the Guy expected a few DOA's that's why he repeatedly tried to find out method of delivery to minimize that. That's WHY the guy wasted three days waiting for delivery because he had no idea if live animals were sitting in a box dying somewhere. I cannot think of an emergency that would prevent me from fulfilling an obligation. If I take your money you WILL hear from ME. Funny the guy never received a reply until you SAW this post. Slander? You lied to me. And yes, I might have said some mean things about you and I regret that. My only intention was to prevent others the same mistake.Under the circumstances had I rated you between one and ten you would have received a big fat zero I would have dealt with YOU differently under the SAME circumstances but then, perhaps, I value my word more than you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!