Doug Delclaive owner D&J Reptiles VERY BAD GUY) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2008, 02:10 PM   #1
Rabid Hobbit
Doug Delclaive owner D&J Reptiles VERY BAD GUY)

In January "08" I was contacted by this man (?) Delclaive about some yearling animals I had, he told me about himself and his store. He wanted to buy some womas and leopard torts I had plus a few cheaper odds and ends left over from "07" false waters and herman torts.As we talked over the nexted few days I became interested in some stuf he had for sale, GTP, so I offered him a deal as follows: My amimals in a package for $7k (no specail breakdown just 7k) his GTP for $3,500 (again not breakdown) He would send $3,500 then I would send the animals and once he got the animals and made sure he was happy then he would ship the animals to me. Simple right? Wrong!!!!!

He had someone pick up the animals and hand me the cash. I called him in 3 days as I was told he said the animals were great but he was to have back surgery and he would not ship till after he was home and able to, sounds reasonable until he said it would be 90 days at the earliest.

I told him to have one of his employees do it or to do it then, nothing.Now last week I called him and he was there said he was just thinking about calling me, that he wanted to ship but he can't do to weather (heat) I called today and was told that If I wanted the aniamls I would have to come to N.Y. and take them from him that he feels the animals were only worth the $3,500 he gave me. and he was not going to pay another cent and hung up.

I now know that nothing I do will get me my money but maybe by posting it here he will not do it again.

Doug Delclaive (sp)
owner
D&J reptiles
1047 Hickeville Rd.
Seaford, N.Y 11783
(576) 796-9870

Deal at your own risk

Old 06-23-2008, 04:22 PM   #2
lanceheads
Rob,
Any chance of you going there and collecting what's owed to you?

Randal

Old 06-23-2008, 05:26 PM   #3
Medusa Serpents
Correction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Hobbit
Doug Delclaive (sp)
D&J reptiles
1047 Hickeville Rd.
Seaford, N.Y 11783
(576) 796-9870

Deal at your own risk
D & J Reptiles
1047 Hicksville Rd
Seaford, NY 11783-1327
(516) 796-9870

Old 06-23-2008, 11:22 PM   #4
Dennis Hultman
Different name but same address and business name.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=18685
Quote:
Kevin Roberts
D&J Reptiles
1047 Hicksville Road
Seaford, New York 11783
Again, different individual name but same business and address.

Quote:
D&J Reptiles
1047 Hicksville Road
Seaford, New York
11783 United States Phone: 516-796-9870
Web: http://www.kingsnake.com/dnj Contact:
Jimmy Gorman
MySpace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=150859151

There are some positive threads on the first BOI in regards to Jimmy but I don't know if the place has been sold since.

Send him a link to this thread.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:59 PM   #5
critical bill
Does anyone want to her something funny and odd about Rob Tieman (Rabid Hobbit)?

In his first post in this thread he stated this with a very odd grammatical error:

"As we talked over the nexted few days I became interested in some stuf he had for sale".

In the past I have accused him of being Dave Lawson. Several folks actually believed he was Dave Lawson.

Now look at this. When you do a search for that same grammatical error, "NEXTED", only two people have ever made that grammatical mistake in the history of faunaclassifieds and one of the two are...you guessed it....DAVE LAWSON.

Here is the link.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=857

So Dave/Rob, did it just become to expensive for you to pay your fines for your suspensions? Were you worried that Neil Gubitz was hot on your ass and ready to take your racing car away?

The proof is undeniable. Do not deny it Dave/Rob. You have been busted.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:00 AM   #6
critical bill
Any Mods that can do an IP check against Rob's and Dave's? I think they will be very similar.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:03 AM   #7
Rabid Hobbit
I would love to collect what is owed but It would cost me more to collect plane ticket round trip, lodging shipping of the snakes and the way he said it I would have to take them mean by force so then i stand I good chance of needing bail maoney or a Doctor (I don't know this man from Adam he could be 10' tall and bullet proof). I did find out the he goes to the Daytona expo and this year I will attend but I still don't know what he looks like but I am sure that someone there will know him.

I have not heard the 2 names Roberts or Gorman. Delaclaive said that he owed the shop but I will try to call again in the morning and ask for these other guys and see what they say, thanks for that information.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:41 AM   #8
critical bill
Well isn't that odd. Dave/Rob was here reading what I posted and then he left all of a sudden.

Nothing to say Dave/Rob?

Bet your sorry you ever started this thread ain't ya? Never thought one word would get you busted.

Old 06-24-2008, 07:53 AM   #9
lanceheads
Chuck,
Very interesting, to say the least.
Yup, sounds like Dave!

Randal

Old 06-24-2008, 08:52 AM   #10
Rabid Hobbit
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Well isn't that odd. Dave/Rob was here reading what I posted and then he left all of a sudden.

Nothing to say Dave/Rob?

Bet your sorry you ever started this thread ain't ya? Never thought one word would get you busted.
Yes sir I am sorry, That I ever came here thinking that I would get help with a real problem. The last time you accused me of being someone else I stay away for a while and I guess I will just do it again. It is a shame that you are doing your part in destroying this site and running people off. But so you know my name is Robby and I think that they did the ip thing last time.

I think that the site owner should look over all of your post (I looked at several lastnight) and maybe he will see what I think many others see, that you sir are a cancer on this site and need to be removed. It is clear in your post that you are a kind of stalker and do nothing but site at you mothers comp and do nothing but stalk people in threads. You see the name of a person that you apparently have some strange feeling for you enter that thread add nothing to the topic but instead take the topic off track. You are a cyber stalker on this site and I see that you only stalk men, WOW.

I am sure that once your mother leaves for work you will put your rubber Sean Penn love doll back in the closet clean those nasty sticky paper towels off your bed (one of which is most likely stuck to you chin) take off your official star wars pj's and come here and make a snappy comeback But make sure that you make up you bed complete with those Harry Potter sheets. You sir have a troubled mine and should seek help right away, I have nothing against you lifestyle but I am a man with a wife and a child but I am sure that there are special bars in Kissee for people like you. I would like to give you some free advice, Girls do not have cooties as I am sure you were told at the specail school you attended you need to clean those party dresses from your closet get the polish off you nails get the dress that you most likely are wearing off and be a man and stop stalking men.

I am Rob Tieman and this thread is true as are the facts I am sorry that it will now be known as yet another thread that Chicky/Darlene messed up better yet just another bad guy that dipstick allowed to get away with stealing.

Goodbye.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!