Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2018, 07:21 PM   #311
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Ummmm, I'm pretty sure this is exactly, one of them anyway, what you were caught doing. Didn't you then bully the heck out of the kid that got the sick frog?
I was asked,so I will answer.Wes you are posting lies about me again.

The frog was not sick at all. was left on porch to bake in the sun,I sent a replacement same thing happened,it was an adult women not a kid.and no she was not bullied. if you want to see a bully look in the mirror Wes.

She started a fuss about the frog and threatened me that she was sending frog to a testing lab to prove I sold a sick frog. at the end of the thread she reported back that the test results were negative for everything.

End result was two frogs died that did not have to.

Wes stop following me around posting lies.

Keven took a frog to the vet,that should have happened a week or 2 ago.I do hope that all those frogs will pull through but seem to think that there will be a different outcome.

Old 07-16-2018, 07:29 PM   #312
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
Here is groggy bet papers and ed Clark I got enough meds for other frogs. 3hr drive 200.00 later froggy is gonna be better. Oh but all you would do this yea right!!! Go ahead and spout off now!
Stop complaining about the time and money, it's irrelevant.

And yes we all would do at least that to care for our herps.why would you suggest otherwise?

Old 07-16-2018, 07:32 PM   #313
Lucille
Here you are thanking me for a post that you approve:
Quote:
I just want to say thank you for posting this.
Here you are, dissing me for a post that you did not approve of:
Quote:
You are just a very hateful person! I'll say a prayer for you!
I think you are a reactive (and overreactive)person, grabbing at excuses so you don't have to do what you need to do, unable to take responsibility for these critters and give them what they need without a push from all of us, and when we say something about it you have a major tantrum and do your best to deflect your shortcomings.

That's not good for the critters, for you, for anyone else in your life, but only you can change your behavior.

Old 07-16-2018, 07:34 PM   #314
elena
More exaggerations. 17 minutes is not three hours, $117.50 is not $200.

Old 07-16-2018, 09:09 PM   #315
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
More exaggerations. 17 minutes is not three hours, $117.50 is not $200.
He had mentioned in another post, having to pay someone $75 to stay with his son. Probably where he came up with the $200.

Still doesn't matter, when it comes to making sure an animal gets the care it needs.

Old 07-16-2018, 09:43 PM   #316
Shiari
All of my reptiles see the vet whenever I think something might be wrong. This means that the snake I purchased that arrived with bubbles in her mouth got a vet exam the next day, a culture, and two types of injectible antibiotics once the culture results came in.

I took a retired breeder in on Friday because I could palpate that she had decided to make a clutch without being bred and despite going through a pre-lay shed, had surpassed her like clockwork 10 day lay period. Vet wants me to wait a couple more weeks and do a recheck, since she's eating and defecating.

I've also done the 3 hour round trip thing after calling 9 different vet hospitals and emergency clinics to find someone to suture up a laceration on one of my snakes. That was a $300 bill.

I've done surgery on an eggbound snake, who then threw a blood clot and had to have her tail amputated the next day. That was a $900 total bill.

I purchased these animals, and so I will care for them. It is my responsibility. To do anything else is abhorrent and unethical.

If you can't provide proper care, don't have 200+ reptiles, especially if you don't even know their species.

Old 07-16-2018, 11:16 PM   #317
tlmoon
It's unfortunate that Keven seems incapable of any insight or self reflection and simply goes on the attack with anyone and everyone. I don't think he's a bad guy as a person necessarily, but is clearly lacking in knowledge and experience with herps. Which is ok at some level - we all start out that way. But one has to be HUMBLE and WILLING to look in the mirror and make some changes. People have been generous in giving him advice and telling him when he's in the wrong, but he doesn't seem able to accept the information.

We now have a pattern of repeatedly posting sick animals, not even recognizing a grossly ill frog. I mean, Keven - you posted that poor frog for SALE, calling it some kind of special giant leg frog. For shame! Come ON man....step it up and better yourself!

Old 07-16-2018, 11:20 PM   #318
Buttons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I have had doubts that he has a son.
He does have a son. He's definitely not bed ridden like Keven claims though.

Old 07-17-2018, 01:47 AM   #319
lg_beardie
He posted MBD chameleons before that he couldn't even recognize as veiled chameleons, and deleted the AD after people pointed it out.

Selling rescues and sick animals is straight heresy in this hobby.

Old 07-17-2018, 08:14 AM   #320
elena
Mark, how do you know that his son is not bedridden?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!