Funny thing may dragon does... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-28-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
mmdragons
Funny thing may dragon does...

SO today I had one of my adult males out and he was sitting on the part of my desk where a key bore goes (I have a laptop) and I put my thumb and and index (pointer w.e) right behind his little "shoulderpads" and was like rubbing him for a secon when I noticed his tail was moving slowly back and forth??? It was hilarious anyone seen thins before? He kept doing it to even after I stoped and started he continued it was so funny!
Max

Old 06-28-2010, 05:51 PM   #2
mmdragons
Wow I can spell its should say my

Old 06-28-2010, 08:11 PM   #3
tinmantribe5
Waggin like a dog huh Max!!!!!!!!

Old 06-29-2010, 12:49 AM   #4
mmdragons
idk it was just funny

Old 06-29-2010, 02:13 AM   #5
tinmantribe5
Well quit feeding him dog food and he wouldnt think he was a Dogg! Hahaha just kiddin Bra!

Old 06-29-2010, 10:19 AM   #6
bliss
One of my younger dragons doesn't like carrots, anytime she goes near a carrot she puffs up at it and hisses at it. Go figure... Must really hate carrots

Old 06-29-2010, 01:30 PM   #7
mmdragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by bliss View Post
One of my younger dragons doesn't like carrots, anytime she goes near a carrot she puffs up at it and hisses at it. Go figure... Must really hate carrots
She must not.

One of my females hates going outside I learned yesterday. She kept trying to run and acted like she was be cornered by me and like I was gonna eat her!!! Ussually she is a sweet heart. She puffed out opened up her mouth and was hissing and it was very scary until a roach ran by her feet and he went after it haha!!

Old 06-29-2010, 05:32 PM   #8
shinezilla
I've seen the tail flick happen when the girls are giving a male the "green light"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliss View Post
Dan... Your dragon sounds like my 4yr. old

Old 06-29-2010, 05:37 PM   #9
tinmantribe5
Maybe the Orange Freaks her out like its another Dragon?

Old 06-29-2010, 07:54 PM   #10
bliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Maybe the Orange Freaks her out like its another Dragon?
She is housed with a dragon the same size as her, and the other dragon has orange/red coloration. lol

And also, all my dragons get "puffed" when I take them outside. I've been told that it's just a natural response to being in "nature", the adrenaline starts pumping through their body. I don't know if that's really the case, but it seems as good a guess as any, I suppose.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!