Who's for the abolishment of child labor laws? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:27 AM   #11
Focal
Thanks everyone!! Here a some more recent ones
Attached Images

Old 07-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #12
garweft
Watch shaving those curls off. Both my boys turned into goons the minute they got their first hair cut.

Old 07-19-2011, 10:13 AM   #13
garweft
I hope that guy fishing doesn't try to sit down.

Old 07-19-2011, 10:27 AM   #14
smb2585
LMAO @ garweft.

Hey nick.. that awesome bridge in the background.. is where I ate it on the tube last week... going under it going back to shore...

But in all seriousness your son is freaking adorable and i loooooove his curls he get them from you or momma??

Old 07-20-2011, 07:05 AM   #15
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
Watch shaving those curls off. Both my boys turned into goons the minute they got their first hair cut.
I will be forwarding this quote to my wife. She want's to cut his hair so bad and I won't let her

Quote:
Originally Posted by smb2585 View Post
LMAO @ garweft.

Hey nick.. that awesome bridge in the background.. is where I ate it on the tube last week... going under it going back to shore...

But in all seriousness your son is freaking adorable and i loooooove his curls he get them from you or momma??
HAHA, I remember you telling me. We are always over there fishing.

Old 07-22-2011, 01:55 AM   #16
LauraB
OMG ... love love love those pics, Nick!
That face, that curly hair is to die for now - trust me, as he gets older he may not love the curly hair like you (and all we parents) do, so keep it as long as you can.
Experience tells me that. My kid got my curly hair & to him it just ain't cool now at just-turned 17.

Quote:
i would trade me for him laura only one condition i get to bring reptiles lol
LOL ... be careful what you offer in trade; someone may take you up on that! And reptiles are always welcome.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!