2 Year Old Proven Female Orange/Normal Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 02:08 PM   #1
Snakemother
2 Year Old Proven Female Orange/Normal Dragon

I got this girl when she was 8 weeks old, along with her sister. They were from an orange phase crossed with a normal dragon. Both girls look like normals till they sun, then they have nice orange beards (I had even named this girl Marigold for her beard). She is 2 years old ,and her first clutch hatched on Father's Day this year - nice little bright babies like their mom.
She's a wonderful little girl, but needs someone to give her more one- on-one time, as she's a bit distrustful (but loves anyone bringing her superworms). Her sister has a very dominant personality, and has over-shadowed this girl here - she needs a home where she can shine. She spent the summer with my other dragons in a outdoor enclosure and loved the sun (as you can see from her pic). The pic is of her in perfect color - she'll shine for you like this in time if she's well cared for and feels safe. She's looking to bruminate soon.
I'm selling a couple pet dragons because I've taken a new job and don't have the time to give them they deserve, so please don't respond unless you can give this dragon a great new home. She's $235.00 shipped. Please also check out my other 2 dragons, they've been kept together and do well together - I'll take some off the price if you take more than one. I can e-mail more pics, and can take one of her normal look if you like. My contact is jrmiller@iserv.net
Thanks!
Here's the pic:
http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/data/229Marigold-med.jpg
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread