Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:57 PM   #141
Sariel
I do know if you print your own label at home rather than at the station the shipper is responsible for any discrepancies found after its dropped off and re-weighed where ever they do that while in transit.
Syr actually has a waver you have to acknowledge saying they can charge you in such cases. That said, it shouldnt be THAT hard for the shipper to call USPS and get an official weight on her package, they should have that information. She needs to call an official number and not just a the front desk of some office though.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #142
Willow
I do print at home. My Fedex account does not get charged for the label I print at home until I get it to a location and it has been weighed by Fedex themselves.

Is it the same with a USPS account? (Rhonda does keep saying she has one)

Old 04-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #143
Willow
I'm not saying they CANT charge you if something is wrong later

I'm just saying it isn't common practice, and I have always been under the impression they weigh everything before they charge ANY credit card. So

Old 04-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #144
Willow
So that charge backs or mis-charges don't happen in the first place***

Old 04-20-2012, 06:06 PM   #145
red.dragon.frog
I will post photos of both and the male has pores 2 obvious lumps.
Consumer affairs was open M-F from 8-5 I spoke to Ida there.
The 800 number was called first and I do not know when or if they close. I spoke to Barbra there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD View Post
IT is not 1.1 that is a false statement. there are no pores on ither of those fat tails or lumps behind the vent other than one single lump thanks for that misleading info again. Second im willing to pay for shipping send them back please i dont mind. also i DID open that box there end of story. and i cant imagine you have spoken to any one there in the past 54 mins due to they close at 5 on the dot no matter what. Look you have yet to prove that this package weight was more than a pound i feel your absolutely Lying about this. Also im gonna go ahead and call this moment for a claim thanks.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:08 PM   #146
Bill T
We ship a lot USPS and they will back charge you if the weight is wrong but when we take boxes in our postmaster weighs them and gives us a receipt so we know if we are going to be charged more.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:08 PM   #147
red.dragon.frog
My son sexed them so as soon as I get photos up that can be decided as well. Are you going to ship the monsoon system I know you received back to me?

Old 04-20-2012, 06:08 PM   #148
Ashendust54
So Rhonda your stating that you spoke to a representative regarding this issue thru a 1-800 number, how would they possibly know wether or not a customer opened a package inside one of the locations? This sounds like classic mis-direction.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:10 PM   #149
red.dragon.frog
I had a Click and Ship label and the lady just took if from me and apologized for the guy not picking it up at the specified address. She did not print me anything extra. I have 2 numbers on it. A scan and the label number. I gave her the scan label when I handed her the package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill T View Post
We ship a lot USPS and they will back charge you if the weight is wrong but when we take boxes in our postmaster weighs them and gives us a receipt so we know if we are going to be charged more.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #150
JeromyD
My local consumer affairs is 8am-430pm. just got off the phone with customer service and indeed the click and ship you put all the info in and send it off if there is a difference in weight when the parcel is in the building they do indeed weigh it in and if theres a difference they catch it immediately and make immediate changes the womans name was Miranda and the consumer affairs here in tampa number is 813-354-6200, there is insurance on this package that weighs 1lb. Also was told to save all packaging that is involved with this case. to me it seems like she knew what she was doing bought insurance on the empty box and shipped it out and is leaving it to me to make a claim.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!