2013 Hypo Sunset Scaleless TX Rat male & 2014 female group *PICS* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 02-15-2015, 04:34 PM   #1
Gofer
2013 Hypo Sunset Scaleless TX Rat male & 2014 female group *PICS*

Hello,

The 2013 male is eating adult mice and really starting to show his amazing bloodline potential, growing like a weed. The 2014 females are still on frozen thawed fuzzies but eating like champs and growing well too. The male comes from a very colorful and pure European stock, I really like this trio but don’t feel like starting another project at this time and ended up getting into them as part of a trade deal. The females are completely unrelated which I wanted in order to outcross the bloodline and project, they also have some interesting striping on them which I thought would be nice once brightened up with the Sunset look.

Pay plans available as I would prefer to deliver in person to a Hamburg, PA show this spring of 2015.

$900 plus shipping for the trio or possibly free delivery to Hamburg PA show. Please send zip code for total price if wanting shipped.

Pics are of male, female pics coming soon.

Please see my other ads for details on more animals for sale or my website www.greggsrb.com for additional details on this animal.

Thanks for looking,

Gregg F.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!