SOLD!! Red Bulls(P.c. sayi) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 08-07-2015, 04:58 PM   #1
Skinker
Red Bulls(P.c. sayi)

I have a few red sayi left from this years pairing of my red albino het hypo to my red double het albino hypo. The line of hypo is unknown, will hopefully have that figured out in another year or two, and just popped up as a nice bonus in this pair. Non visuals are 100% het albino and 66% possible het for hypo. A couple of the albinos could be hybino but because I'm not 100% on them they are all simply priced the same.

1.1 red hets remaining for $125 each. -- Female PENDING
1.0 red albinos remaining for PENDING.

Shipping is $50 anywhere in the lower 48 states and I offer free shipping on purchases over $300. Pair and group pricing available as well as discounts on single males and reverse trios.

Pictured are some albinos with a hypo and normals with a hypo. This is to give you an idea of the range of colors these animals produce. I have updated pictures of the remaining snakes for those interested.

Thanks,
John Hannum
johnhannum@hotmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2015, 07:21 PM   #2
durkadurkanate
Please call or text please! 903 635 1516 I'd like to get a little group of bulls! Thank you.
Nate

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!