Wanted Azabache/IMG boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-18-2014, 11:09 AM   #1
GASH
Talking Azabache/IMG boa

Looking for an img boa preferably a 2014

Male or female

Strongly prefer if no kahl gene is included

If you got one or know someone who does shoot me a PM or email me at
Bledpigfoundded@yahoo.com

I have cash or trades or both if you wold like

Thanks for looking
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-19-2014, 09:48 AM   #2
SixSpdRT
Haha love the little cartoon faces bro! Just curious.... why do you prefer NO KAHL genes mixed in? Does it affect the IMG in some way? I myself would love an IMG boa. I haven't seen any that don't have T+ blood in them.

Old 07-19-2014, 10:24 AM   #3
GASH
I'm happy the smileys caught some attn they did their job lol. I'm working with the sharp gene and if kahl gene is present I would potentially be making dh kahl & sharp. If anyone bought a pair of that offspring and bred em together it would be a nightmare trying to sort through that litter and some offspring would be sold as sharp that were kahl and vice versa, putting a bunch of mislabeled animals (which would also be poss dh) into the hobby. Just a mess worth avoiding in my opinion. Plus it might save me a buck or two if it's just a plain ole img. Thanks for looking Frank and keep me posted if you find one and I'll do the same for you.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!