pete perez, owner of Beyond the Web, how did you ship that sidewinder to adam? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-01-2005, 09:12 PM   #61
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
I don't know who exactly this was intended for but I'll take it again.

nicolai, go to ANY post I've ever made as wilomn. Look in the upper lefthand corner where it says WILOMN in big black letters. Then look down about an eighth of an inch below that. It says WES POLLOCK.

Now, guess what the connection between WILOMN and WES POLLOCK is.

newbs, man......
OOPS, I forgot the format change. It used to be that the user's name was right under the user name. Now it's about 2 inches underneath, my name that is, where it used to be.

I didn't want you to be all confused and searching for things that weren't there nic. Hope you don't mind me coming here and straightening it out before you thought to ask me again where my name is.

Old 01-01-2005, 09:19 PM   #62
Ophis
Newbs, man........

Oh, forgive us your majesty! we bow to your superior time on the forums your worship! Can we kiss your ring sire?

Old 01-01-2005, 09:32 PM   #63
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
Oh, forgive us your majesty! we bow to your superior time on the forums your worship! Can we kiss your ring sire?
You seem insincere in your appology. You are summarily dismissed from my presence. There will be NO ring kissing for you opie.

Ask yourself this opie, why do YOU give such credence to what I say? Why does what I say hit such a nerve with you?

You don't actually have to answer. In all honesty, which is all you'll get from me, I don't care why you think what you do. You have your opinion and I have mine. It's not your fault you think the way you do and I don't mind that you do. If you'd like to do better just hang around and listen. If not, well, there's the door, if you're not careful it'll smack the heck out of you on the way out. I rigged it that way on purpose.

HAHAHAHahahahahahahahahaHAHAHHAHAHahaHAHahAHAHAHAH AHAHHaHHAH

Old 01-01-2005, 09:55 PM   #64
nicolai
thank you ms_terese...

I thank you for making me aware of that in a nice and unsarcastic manner unlike others on here ( W & D ) . To bad we cant all discuss things in a adult manner without having to stoop to sarcasm, name calling and other off color remarks. I honestly thought it had to be included in the post itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_terese
Nicholas,

I understand your concern for Pete. I'm here to tell you that while some in this community withhold absolution until they're sure that the wrongs are permanently righted, they do indeed provide that opportunity. I've seen it. People who have turned their behaviors from derogatory to the hobby into a credit to the hobby have been forgiven, supported, and accepted into this community.

Don't worry about Pete. If he's straightened out, it will all work out in the end. Just be patient.
Do you think he will be given the chance to straighten out???

Wes: I wish you the best in life and in all your ventures, I hope you come to realize you dont have to put people down or belittle them to make you a bigger man, a true man is made up from his accomplishments and his ability to overcome his shortfalls and overlook the shortfalls of others.

Old 01-01-2005, 09:55 PM   #65
WebSlave
Cut the sniping at each other in this thread NOW, please. I haven't suspended and fined someone this entire year (2005), but I am seeing some likely candidates within this thread.

Old 01-01-2005, 10:49 PM   #66
ravensgait
I wonder Wes

Have you informed any law enforcement agencies about this unlawful act??My guess would be no, if you had done so then Pete wouldn't be able to reply to you here and there by taking away the obvious pleasure you get here. Yep you have an opinion but what you are doing comes off as an obsession and rather twisted and yes that is my opinion though you seem to feel you are the only one entitled to have one here.

If Pete broke the law then give it to the law and let them handle it. I wonder do you know what it's called when people try to take the law into their own hands? You remind me of the guy always holding the rope in the old westerns yelling HANG EM!!

I agree with the post above you seem to need to tear others down to pump yourself up. Might want to take a look at that and ask why.

Go ahead get upset and fire away at me and others here who think you've gone way to far it just proves our point to all who read this thread.

What is it something about __________ till proven guility .

I can see the good in this forum but here we have an example of one of the things wrong with it- people with issues jumping on whoever for reasons known only to themselves.

I wonder how many good people have been torn apart on this forum ? I bet it's more then just one or two.

We are not judges here, might want to remember that folks

Like I said just my opinion ....Randy Mackey

Old 01-01-2005, 11:16 PM   #67
Ophis
Wilomn

I AM insincere in my opology, as I give no credence whatsoever to your opinion. You are obviously a pompus wind bag, with little of merit to say. You have a severe case of mental diarrihea which for your own perverted reasons, you see fit to spew forth on this forum. I for one will not kiss your ass, and will say my piece as I see fit. You do not intimidate me and you should be right out the door behind me, since you started with the condecending attitude, small man. The more you spew your diarrihea, the smaller you appear to me.

Old 01-01-2005, 11:27 PM   #68
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Cut the sniping at each other in this thread NOW, please. I haven't suspended and fined someone this entire year (2005), but I am seeing some likely candidates within this thread.
Joe,
What part of Rich's warning did you not understand? It stops now. That's it, plain and simple.

Old 01-01-2005, 11:34 PM   #69
Ophis
uh huh...

I notice old wilmn didn't get any added warning points to his already very high 75! after all, being a long time forum member he knows better than to pick on people because they are newer than him and make fun of peoples screen names. I hope your not playing favorites Ken!

Old 01-01-2005, 11:47 PM   #70
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
I notice old wilmn didn't get any added warning points to his already very high 75! after all, being a long time forum member he knows better than to pick on people because they are newer than him and make fun of peoples screen names. I hope your not playing favorites Ken!
No Joe, I'm not playing favorites.

You received a warning because you took it upon yourself to ignore Rich's admonishment to stop the bickering. If Wes chooses to ignore Rich just as you have, he's going to get the same treatment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!