Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #1
rapturereptiles
Exclamation boagirl from Napanoch NY

Any one deal with her before.? Or live in the area that has herd of her? She has a few snakes in the auction and I'm intrested in one but I'm really learry about someone so new to fauna that 8 out of the ten posts she has are for selling her reptiles.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:56 PM   #2
Dennis Hultman
She recently registered two user names with different full names in the profile field and different locations. I wouldn't bid at this point until it is cleared up.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:01 AM   #3
Dennis Hultman
And the user name is "BoaQueen" not girl.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:16 AM   #4
rapturereptiles
Sorry about that dennis.. If you can edit or fix for me that would be great...

Old 05-01-2012, 05:59 AM   #5
hissherp
i had already talked to her about purchasing her pastel and she had made plans too sell it too me next thing i know she has it up in an auction it seems fishy too me

Old 05-01-2012, 09:25 AM   #6
allreptiles1966
I was interested until i found these 2 different ads in the hudson valley craigslist for a 2007 jungle male.
I could be wrong and i'm not saying it is her.,I would like to find a way to see if posted from same ip address. I was interested until i found these on Cl and got weary myself. If these are 2 different people,i'm sorry to boaqueen and will personally appologize.

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/pet/2980954512.html
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/for/2983606285.html

Old 05-01-2012, 11:37 AM   #7
Dennis Hultman
Here is the user name we are talking about in this thread.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=105254

This is the one she registered about a week before.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=104807

The new registration "BoaQueen" will be banned. Although I'm not confident the user information for the first account is accurate either. I would use caution when dealing with this user.

Sierra0101
About Sierra0101

FULL NAME
Sierra Kerridge
City and State and Country
Ellenville NY USA
Where did you hear about FaunaClassifieds?
Looking for snakes to add to my collection
__________________________________________________ _
BoaQueen
About BoaQueen

FULL NAME
Sienna Venn
City and State and Country
Napanoch NY USA
Interests
Reptiles!
Where did you hear about FaunaClassifieds?
Attached Images

Old 05-01-2012, 03:28 PM   #8
Sierra0101
Dear Fauna, I am not a scammer. I am trying to sell my snakes, that is all. I have pictures, proof and whatever you want to prove this. I bought a snake a couple weeks ago that I no longer want. I am trying as hard as I can to sell it. Thats all. And I said I would sell it to you hissherp but I can't hold her. If she is still available on the 18th like we planned, she is yours. and allreptile1966, that other post is NOT mine. I already discussed that with you. Could you get off my case? This site has done nothing but harass me and I am sick of it. The snakes are for sale, and the highest offer takes them. Enough said. I am not trying to scam people, I just want this snake out of here for the price I paid for it. This website is ridiculous. I have read horrible comments about this website. Yeah I'll stick to kingsnake. Fuck you.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:31 PM   #9
hhmoore
Would you explain why you created two accounts using different names and locations??

Old 05-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #10
hhmoore
(yes, I know the locations are quite close...but, for people not familiar with the area, the appearance would be that they are different)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!