For Sale Moving Sale Croc Skinks, Mexican Alligator Lizards, Cave Geckos, Sulawesi Water Skink - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 02-28-2019, 11:55 AM   #1
ghost101
Moving Sale Croc Skinks, Mexican Alligator Lizards, Cave Geckos, Sulawesi Water Skink

I have many reptiles I am selling for best price I am offered. I am not a breeder, these are some of my favored reptiles but I have to reduce the amount I have during this moving process. I expect them to go to good homes and be well cared for. The prices on these are bet offers, I am not looking to make profits here I am looking to rehome my reptiles safely. I will be selling them all in a group for the best deal. If you want certain species they must be sold and shipped in the pairs I have them as. Email me your offers for what you want, I am ready to ship and give a fair deal for these little guys.

x2 Red Eye Crocodile Skinks
x2 Sulawesi Water Skinks
x3 Hainan Cave Geckos
x2 Mexican Alligator Lizards

I am located in Michigan, Commerce is the city I reside in. I will fedex overnight. We can come to a deal when we discuss by email. My email address is Craft083089 at gmail dot com. Those who email will get quick response, I am looking to sell these quickly as I will be closing shortly on my new home. Thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2019, 11:57 AM   #2
ghost101
Additional photos

email again is Craft083089 at gmail dot com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2019, 12:18 PM   #3
daltonbilecki
Email sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-28-2019, 12:58 PM   #4
ghost101
Best offer so far is $450 shipped for the lot. I have several emails now, if anyone wishes to make a higher offer then I will accept. If not, the 450 shipped will be accepted for them all. Looking to sell them in a whole group for one shipment. Any emails sent please include offer, not looking to haggle, just looking for best offer to get them to a new home. I will be able to ship on Tuesday via FedEx overnight. Signature is of course required, so ensure someone will be there to pick up the reptiles. Best to have FedEx hold for pick up rather than having them in the delivery truck in this weather.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2019, 01:32 PM   #5
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost101 View Post
I am looking to sell these quickly
Different account.
Same type ad from 6 months ago.
Same needing to move.
Attached Images

Old 02-28-2019, 01:36 PM   #6
Jo Nathan Kingfisher
might be legit, might not

Thanks Robert Walker!
Saving me again from repto-troubles
$450 best offer was mine,
now retracted

Take your chances everyone

Kingfisher Out!

Old 02-28-2019, 02:43 PM   #7
ghost101
No problem at all, if anyone wishes for proof I can facetime each reptile in person. Or, if you have another validation method you may let me know. Not sure how a post would show, that account was closed long ago because I did not specific my city, which I did this time. If anyone feels unsafe, then please move along and enjoy my photos

I am an honest person, not here to rip off anyone. If anyone wish to retract an offer, no problem at all. If anyone wishes for evidence let me know what you seek and I will provide it. I appreciate Robert looking out for people, but this is not the case with this situation.

In addition, I take PayPal... Which offers customer disputes should there be any issue. I have had a verified Paypal for many year, should you request any sort of proof or confirmations, let me know. It is no trouble at all. I was expecting to meet up with someone in Lansing, as in, in person, but they must have been a little different than expect.

I do not mind if I have to sell them at the Taylor Reptile show. Not at all, however, I prefer to not have to bring them out in the cold to drive there from Commerce. If anyone local wants to meet up, that is no problem. If you wish to speak by phone, that is cool as well if you are a serious buyer. Honestly, at the end of the day these guys need a good home. 6 months ago I was home shopping, now I am closing in a few weeks. Change in circumstances have me putting my ad up again. If that scares you, for real, then just pass the thread lol. To each their own. Stay warm and safe everyone
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2019, 02:55 PM   #8
ghost101
If anyone asks for any type of proof or anything on here that I can share, that is no trouble either. Same lizards are with me, and they are ready to ship, go to a show, or meet in person. Does not matter to me, here to help. If you feel less than 100% about me then I understand. I might even have given them away for free to Jo but he got nervous now lmao. Of course, he would have to pay for shipping or send an invoice to cover it (prepaid label works).

Either way, these will all be at the Taylor Michigan Reptile show or they will be sold here is done so sooner. If I was a scammer I would have had Jo send the payment rather than asking him to wait. I am here, openly offering to provide any requested verification just ask and I will provide

P.S. - Not sure how my old thread is even there? My account was closed for failing to provide my city? Literally cant access it, did they just never take it down or what? Not sure, but it creeped me and the wife out a bit to see that lmao.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2019, 03:42 PM   #9
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost101 View Post
that account was closed long ago because I did not specific my city, which I did this time.
That (account) is not closed.
You received a 'warning' for not following a site rule, similar to how you have not followed yet another site rule by creating 3 different accounts. After the 'warning' you huffed & puffed saying you were leaving Fauna and going elsewhere to peddle your lizards, all of this over a simple warning.

Funny enough, here you are again. Go figure.

Old 02-28-2019, 05:51 PM   #10
Jo Nathan Kingfisher
To be fair

This guy did tell me to hold off on payment.
I figured it was to see if a better would come along.
Whatever the reason, he did offer to meet in person.
I am not looking to discredit or undercut anyone here.
Just trying to keep things honest and on the level.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!