Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:30 PM   #71
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraMarie View Post
I didn't believe Christina's story of a lot of auctions not being paid for and merchandise not being sent. She told me this and I suggested to her to contact the second highest bidder and she told me that she thought the way she should do it was to reauction it. I don't recall anything being in auction twice.
Rick you also got hurt by Christina and Jeff. I am also not excluding Jeff from this.
The whole backing out of auctions was nothing more than an excuse by Christina. Remember the guy who backed out of the trio of beardies? The next highest bidder won that auction and I made of the difference between the two bids so there was no loss except to my wallet and a few days of my posting rights. Other auctions that resulted in someone backing out were a wash, the animal never went anywhere and no monies were "lost". She must think people are idiots.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:30 PM   #72
chris allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Well your gonna have to take a screen shot and e-mail it to him because he wont see it for another 327 days 4 hours and 26 mins. Lol.

Really there isnt much to apologize to ed about. weasels can smell other Weasels!
Yep, it takes one to know one.

This is ashame, and there has to be some kind of legal action that can be taken.

I didn't have any part in it, but I would be willing to donate to the "cause", whether it be directly to Maggie, Rick, or a P.I.!

Old 05-23-2010, 11:30 PM   #73
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Unless they where held hostage and told to steal the money or Pinky and The Brain would blow up the world....there is NO explanation WHATSOEVER that can make this ok!
we should find that go_topless guy from the other thread and pay him to goto their house.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:31 PM   #74
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleymoore View Post
it would be nice to see what lucille would have to say.
Give her some time to find out about this thread im looking forward to it.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:31 PM   #75
zzzdanz
After reading some of the scams and about some of the scum on here over the yrs. I thought I had seen the worst.To take advantage of people when they are suffering from the loss of a loved one, win that persons trust and screw them over like this!?!

There are no words to describe people that would do such things.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:32 PM   #76
SApythons
The auction I won was not for a large amount (the 09 het red axanthic), but if anyone needs verification that it was paid to them, please let me know. This makes me sick to my stomach. What the hell is wrong with people.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:32 PM   #77
SierraMarie
I completely agree Willow.

I have this sinking feeling that this was no accident. It is what they planned on doing the entire time. They scammed all of us in one way or another. But what is worse, they are making Maggie's family and Rick's family relive their darkest hour.

That is the lowest of low and not excusable. The only way the money is going to get to the correct place is for us to do something about it and make the book is thrown at them.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:33 PM   #78
StrictlyExotics
I really hope that they consider selling EVERYTHING that they bought recently to pay Maggie and Rick their monies. I know for a FACT that they spent almost 2000.00 on stuff that they could not afford mowing lawns in March.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:34 PM   #79
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
Yep, it takes one to know one.

This is ashame, and there has to be some kind of legal action that can be taken.

I didn't have any part in it, but I would be willing to donate to the "cause", whether it be directly to Maggie, Rick, or a P.I.!
I felt bad b-cuz i didnt donate, but i was confused by all the confusion, adn i dont like giving anything to anyone unless its first hand. to many bad things can happen during the transaction. Def a dark day! I though of them as good members of the reptile community. Guess i got played a fool.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:34 PM   #80
Mistyck
I am hoping that they can come on here and explain themselves, or something. This is disheartening and sad to see. I hate to hear that something like this happened and to a family (or two) that is grieving as well. SIGH.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles