NERD supports Voids and plays with them - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 11:17 AM   #51
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
This is where it started....
Was there any supporting documentation?

Also, judging by your "Bookmarks Toolbar" you seem to know well how to sign up for at least 5 internet forums. So your comment that you aren't a member at NERD's site was a childish cop out, typical of a boy younger than you. Oh, and yes, I guess that was another invective.

And stealing stolen items is still stealing.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:17 AM   #52
NewEnglandReptile
Yes, there are venomoids here. Are we going out & actively purchasing them & spending money on folks to make them? No. Some were bought several years ago from a single individual who is no longer in the reptile business. More recently, others were acquired from NH State F&G confiscations - they bring us confiscated reptiles that would otherwise be euthanized, and some have just been surrendered directly to our facility, along with venomous animals that are also here. Those particular animals are all under lock & key since we have limited background info on them.

The context of those photos was from a reptile show @ our store last weekend, at which we displayed a variety of animals - giant pythons, croc & water monitors, tortoises, etc - and brought out some of the venomoids for pictures later that day. No one is saying "here go get a cobra for a pet." What is being said is that snakes are not horrible, terrible, out-to-hurt you animals that should be killed w/o consideration, because we get several "hey I killed a snake in my yard" calls every week. Could this have been done in a better manner? Sure - I won't disagree with that. Not everyone sees eye-to-eye on everything that happens here, both externally & internally.

Just my $.02

Kara

Old 07-09-2005, 11:19 AM   #53
crazycorn
Telling me what 'I should have done' isn't going to change anything..... Oh well... I am still waiting to hear from them.. Prove it to me I am wrong and I will ADMIT I am wrong.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:20 AM   #54
Jim O
I see now someone else's hearsay who clearly has an axe to grind. Though I would like to hear a response from NERD.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:20 AM   #55
Cat_72
Thanks so much for the clarification, Kara.

Now if this youngster would have just come to you and asked, I think this whole nasty thread could have been avoided.....I'm sorry you even had to deal with it.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:22 AM   #56
crazycorn
Thanks for clearing it up, I was wrong, you may not presently support voids, but that IMO was down right wrong and could have been very serious as many others think also.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:22 AM   #57
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
Telling me what 'I should have done' isn't going to change anything..... Oh well... I am still waiting to hear from them.. Prove it to me I am wrong and I will ADMIT I am wrong.
I think we're ALL waiting......and I think you owe Kara an apology as well.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:22 AM   #58
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I see now someone else's hearsay who clearly has an axe to grind. Though I would like to hear a response from NERD.
I guess that we did while I was posting. Thanks for the input Kara.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:26 AM   #59
Rebel Dragons
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh'

BAMM, SPLAT, CRACKLE, POP, BANG!!!!!

Ewwwwww I bet that hurt.

Anywho.................... I also believe you need to apologize to Kara.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:27 AM   #60
crazycorn
Okay, I WAS WRONG on NERD supporting voids and saying they do so, I truely sorry to KAra and Kevin. Yes I should have contacted them first, as we all know being up late at night does help us make good choices. I am also sorry for aounding cocky as someone has mentioned.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread