For Sale Entire collection for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-01-2017, 05:01 PM   #1
Steph224
Thumbs up Entire collection for sale

Hi everyone! I am selling my entire crested gecko collection as I have school and work. I would like these guys to go to someone who will give then the attention they deserve. I am selling all 14 geckos for $1400 shipped. If you want these shipped I do not have a box big enough for all of them, buyer will pay for the box that is needed. It is worth it in the end. You will get, males, females, juvies and a baby. Foghorn, Knuckles and Ethel will be in this package. You can find them on my Facebook page in my albums. Ethel and knuckles are from Northern Gecko. I cannot get weights since my scale broke. I can not provide individual photos. I can snap a few here and there but I simply don't have the time to take pictures and wait for all 14 to show their true color. This is quite the deal, please message me if you're interested. I will only accept a three week payment plan of you're interested. I need to get these out ASAP for school.

There are 3 adult males, 1 adult female, 4 male juvies, 2 definite female juvies and 4 possible females.

You could turn these around and sell them for a lot more.

Please email me at stephanated@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Update: I have 15 geckos, not 14. 9 males (3 are probable), 5 females (2 are probable but good chances) and 1 unsexed.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-02-2017, 04:53 AM   #2
mgnzupi
Hey! I'm interested in some if it's possible to
Divide up. I can't find your fb albums

Old 02-02-2017, 08:22 PM   #3
Patches
Can I purchase some separate from the 14, I can't afford all of them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!