Indian Walking Stick Bug Eggs (Carausius morosus) (Phasmids) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 04:53 PM   #1
Rodekuhr
Post Indian Walking Stick Bug Eggs (Carausius morosus) (Phasmids)

Hi I have a lot of Indian Walking Stick eggs. I am offering 50 of them for $10 shipped. These are very prolific breeders and are non-toxic making it a very good feeder animal. I will include proper caresheets and how to properly dispose of them if you start to get too many of them. These insects are not native to the U.S. so their eggs must be frozen if you are not hatching them and not just released into the wild or the garbage. If you need any other information on them or would like to purchase some send me an e-mail (nickrodekuhr@gmail.com). Link to basic caresheet: http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/insec...kinsects_2.htm

The picture of the actual stick is just one I found online but the picture of the eggs is what you will actually be getting.

The eggs are very small to look like nothing a predator would want to eat in the wild.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-30-2007, 04:41 PM   #2
engraver30
do you still have any of the eggs availiable?
Thanks

Old 03-14-2009, 12:38 PM   #3
Rodekuhr
Sorry I no longer have any of these available.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread