Visitor messages page - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
WebSlave
Visitor messages page

Every once in a while I will get a visitor message that triggers a notification showing up in my Private Messages alert box. So I would open the visitor messages page up and read it, thinking I would go back to it later on to reply. But when I would think of it later on, the only way I could figure out to get BACK to that page is by finding my own name in the Active Users display or in a post I made and then clicking on my own name to take me to my profile where that visitor messages page resides. That was just awkward, to say the least.

There wasn't any other way to get there as far as I know. I thought that there should be a method to get there a bit easier, so maybe that page would be more useful and more used by members as sort of a blogging page. So I asked my programmer to add a link within the User CP menu, under the Networking section. Not sure how many people use this feature, but those that want to might find this more convenient to get there. If not, well at least I now have an easier method to get to it when I need it.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:42 AM   #2
Fangthane
There is a simpler way to get to your profile and visitor messages page. Just click on your username, where it says "Welcome, Webslave".
Attached Images

Old 03-13-2013, 12:10 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
There is a simpler way to get to your profile and visitor messages page. Just click on your username, where it says "Welcome, Webslave".
that's what I've always done as well

Old 03-13-2013, 04:34 PM   #4
WebSlave
Whatever works for you..... I just felt a more logical method of getting there is actually through the menu selections in the User CP.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!