Bad Guy Glades Herp Farms/Florida (RobRoy MacInnes) - fraudulent behaviour - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-05-2011, 12:13 AM   #61
Amelanistic Orca
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
It doesn't matter. Glades Herp is Glades Herp. What Discovery channel would do a show featuring a scum company that can't pay its bills is beyond me.
I just saw a show of theirs; completely unprofessional at reptile keeping/handling... Double thumbs down from us.. Just our opinion?

Old 06-05-2011, 02:38 AM   #62
Elapidesbreeder
No reaction from Glades Herp
They are planing, coming in June to Germany at Hamm-show. They probably did not dare any more to Germany...they are not coming to the show.
Mr. McInnes is owes to me more than 4500USD.

So please notice:
Mr. McInnes seemed to be a swindler, whoes won´t to pay his owes!!!
Beware dealing with this company

So I must going straight to the courts....

Many thanks
Benjamin Tull

Old 06-05-2011, 02:42 AM   #63
Elapidesbreeder
so notice:
Here you can see, the guy is selling my snakes, he had stolen. Looking here:
http://www.gherp.com/pricelist.php?filterCat=Venomous
"Oxyuranus microlepidotus"
Many thanks
Benjamin Tull

Old 06-06-2011, 12:04 AM   #64
NIGRO51
It boggles my mind that people get away with this.

Old 06-06-2011, 12:14 AM   #65
KingBowser
Those guys are pathetic. A large theft of this amount will not be forgotten by the herp community, that's for sure. I'll never do business with them.

Old 06-06-2011, 01:34 PM   #66
mxracer4life
Quote:
I already posted it on the Swamp Brothers Facebook page as well as two blogs that came up via a search. Just keep going around posting the link.
Not seeing it on there page. It looks like there are so many post it must be shared once a week to stay on there wall.

Old 06-06-2011, 03:42 PM   #67
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life View Post
Not seeing it on there page. It looks like there are so many post it must be shared once a week to stay on there wall.
It looks like it was deleted and I was removed as a Fan (or blocked) from the page. I did notice the brother's manager posted on the thread requesting the owner of the Fan page contact them after I posted the link. He likely requested its removal. I would suggest others keep posting the link to put pressure on them.

Old 06-06-2011, 03:59 PM   #68
mxracer4life
Quote:
It looks like it was deleted and I was removed as a Fan (or blocked) from the page. I did notice the brother's manager posted on the thread requesting the owner of the Fan page contact them after I posted the link. He likely requested its removal. I would suggest others keep posting the link to put pressure on them.
Honestly I almost did, but chickend out. I didn't know why yours was gone so I figured I would find out before I did.

Old 06-06-2011, 04:23 PM   #69
kingpinreptiles
I bought one snake from Glades Herps a couple years ago, was listed on the site as a unsexed WC adult regal ringneck snake, $35. Upon receiving the snake I was very disappointed to find it was a different western sub-species other than the regal.

Recently I contacted them via email asking if they could put me on a waiting list to be notified when they get some regals in and that I'd pay them up to $50 each for them for however many they have, and I got a reply saying thanks for the offer but we easily sell those snakes for $150-$200 when we have them.

Great people for sure down there.

Mike

Old 06-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #70
NIGRO51
Anything new to report?..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!