Good Guy Bill Rubin ThunderPaws Ball Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
chris morrison
Thumbs up Bill Rubin ThunderPaws Ball Pythons

My name is Ashly Bernardi. My husband Chris Morrison and I just received our first ball python from Bill Rubin. It was a wonderful experience, and a very easy and smooth transaction. We purchased a female spider 100% het albino and she is BEAUTIFUL. I first saw her on his Kingsnake ad Monday, April 30th, and had a deposit check in the mail for her the next day. Three payments later and she showed up on our doorstep this morning, Tuesday, May 23rd. She was an amazing price for such an incredible snake, and Bill has been the best breeder we've worked with. We were very weary about purchasing and shipping another snake considering we had such a horrible experience the first time. But Bill walked us through everything we needed to know and gave us great advice. He made us feel extremely comfortable, and we will definitely be purchasing more snakes from Bill Rubin. We felt like we were more people than just a dollar sign. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking to purchase a new ball python and hoping for a smooth and easy transaction like we have experienced. Thank you again Bill

Old 05-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #2
AF1Bird
Bill is definitely a cut above the rest. He is a stand up guy with incredible animals. A+++

Old 05-31-2012, 11:22 PM   #3
HerpVenue
Well I just received my animal today.

If we are allowed to complain that it is not as advertised because it is BETTER, then yeah I have a valid complaint.

But seriously. I received my animal today. I could not be more satisfied. I got big plans for her.

Communication: Great
Animal : Outwardly healthy
Packing: Great
Easy to work with: yes

Did I miss anything else?

Old 06-01-2012, 12:25 AM   #4
ThunderPaws
Thanks Ritchie and Chris for the very kind words. You guys were awesome to work with too. I hope you enjoy your new BPs as much I loved them.

Bill Rubin
ThunderPaws Ball Pythons

Old 06-01-2012, 11:17 AM   #5
chris morrison
Hello Ritchie I got my bp a couple of weeks ago and she doing great I still talk to bill on a regular basis he gives me great advise on all of my bp its hard to find someone that will go out of there way to help you when you need it for example I just Received 2 new babies via UPS yesterday but I was having trouble tracking them so I called the one person that I new I would get helpful advise as bill is UPS certified he walked me through what I should and what do you know my babies were at my door 30 min later now I don't know if you have had issues with ups delivery before but for UPS to go out of there way to do that for ne was outstanding way to go UPS and thank you again bill your awsome.

Old 06-01-2012, 11:24 AM   #6
chris morrison
Sorry ritchie my mistake that was fedx not UPS just got out of bed not awake yet lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!