For Sale 2013 Sub Adult Brazilian Rainbow Boas 1.1 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 06-08-2014, 05:12 PM   #1
Silverfyre_Exotics
2013 Sub Adult Brazilian Rainbow Boas 1.1

Hello. I have a very beautiful 2013 subadult male and female Brazilian Rainbow boa pair for sale. I've had them since March of last year as neonates (from unrelated clutches). They are very healthy. Never had any health problems, not even mites. Great feeding response even when in shed (never refused a meal). They are a well started snake, feeding on small rats every two weeks. Super tame, never have ever bitten anyone. I handle them on a regular basis. Female has developed a beautiful "leopard"/ reduced pattern morph on her sides. Male has gorgeous vibrant crescents throughout with maybe a couple doubles.I have invested a lot of my time, effort, and money into this beautiful pair. Great addition to any reptile/snake collection or breeding project.

I'm selling my Brazilians because I'm recently disabled and need to reduce my collection. I had initially bought her for $200 each ($400 when they were babies. I'll let them go for $300 plus shipping. I prefer to sell them together as a pair. My loss, your gain! I am located in North County San Diego and willing to deliver if you are local and have an existing suitable setup. For any further questions, photos, or inquiries, feel free to text or call me (619)777-3750.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boas, brazilian, brazilian rainbow boa, brb, rainbow