Rubidus begin to pip - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-28-2005, 10:52 AM   #1
epidemic
Rubidus begin to pip

Monday 27JUN05 at 6:45pm two of my D. m rubidus eggs started to pip and the rest shouldn't be too far behind.
This proved to be a very interseting clucth, as no two eggs were of the same size or shape and all that have gone full temr have doubled in size during the incubation period.
I will post photos soon..

Best regards,

Jeff Snodgres
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0 1rubidus.JPG (59.7 KB, 102 views)

Old 06-28-2005, 10:55 AM   #2
epidemic
Forgive the typos, please!

It was a late night and I'm still half asleep, not to mention, my fingers are blind!

Jeff

Old 06-28-2005, 11:30 AM   #3
thesnakeman
Talking

Hey thar Jeffro,
I just want to say thanks for yer call last night, and re-state the obvious,...CONGRATULATIONS!!! GOOD JOB!!! KUDOS TO YOU!!! Can't wait to see them, and buy a pair! Now,...let's go fishin!
T.

Old 06-28-2005, 11:43 AM   #4
epidemic
Much thanks, Tony!

I appreciate the kind words and it was great to finally catch up with you last night.
Just as soon as these guys are well on their way I will be heading up to wet some flies!

Thanks again,

Jeff

Old 06-28-2005, 04:56 PM   #5
Eric East
that sounds good, I may have to join you guys!
BTW, congrats! Now Peter or Paul or whatever his name is can stop posting on ks.com everyother day saying he wants rubidus! LOL

Eric

Old 06-30-2005, 10:14 AM   #6
epidemic
Rubidus update

Well, three have emerged from the egg and are fat and healthy, with another five pipping.
Since a friend of mine took off to Washington with my digital camera, I am using my 35mm and will post photos once I have the role developed...
I greatly appreciate the well wishes and will post photos as soon as I have them..

Thanks again,

Jeff Snodgres

Old 07-05-2005, 12:44 PM   #7
epidemic
Rubidus update

All ten babies are now out of the eggs! All are fat, kinkless and exploring their new enclosures. Will attempt feeding this weekend and should have photos by then, as my camera has made its way back from Washington!

Best regards,

Jeff Snodgres

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!