Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2012, 08:08 AM   #141
free_2_bounce89
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpman850 View Post
Here is the pic of the scale 265 grams
Forgive me if I'm wrong but that looks to be a glass dish he's on? If it is then that would add more weight to that ball python.

Old 01-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #142
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
For Susan you have no right to call me a scammer or a Liar, Every deal you and I done have went good. You are the one that changes your prices on stuff from left to right...

And for Kyshawn I like how you go from calling me a personal friend to a bossiness friend.

And this Fauna forum is a joke it seems like bunch of people who has nothing to better with there life's then bush on people they dont even know. So for everybody get off my nuts and let me and Mr Jeff handle this if he wants he take me to court .. That's the last you bee hearing from me I dont care what the public thinks I know I sent the money.
You see Steven, you *think that you know the law. You *think that this just comes down to me traveling to FL so that I can take you to court. You *think that someone obviously wouldn't go through that trouble over just $200.

The thing is, none of that is necessary. I'll admit, after initially filing the report with TSD, not alot of priority was put on the case. I can understand this. I am sure that there are bigger fish to fry around there but in light of your recent "dealings", they are most definitely interested in you and your shenanigans.

You will soon see that all this BS that you think that I am posting is a reality. I know that I will never see my $$$ for the Helix and the overnight shipping that I paid however in the end, putting a little scumbag like you in his place is worth way more then the $$$.

Keep popping off on this forum "dog that hunts" but we will see who has the last laugh.

23 years old huh?? The good part about our prison system these days is that they educate criminals like you. Hopefully you take some language courses while there so that you can actually formulate a sentence when you come back out into the world.

Old 01-13-2012, 11:31 AM   #143
Focal
Quote:
There alot of people who have nothing to do with there life then be at a computer. And Try to play police officer. I hate to tell u guys u are not the police or a judge so u need to stop brown noising and keep your fat lips and your jaw close... This has nothing do with any but me and mr Jeff
The last person in the world you want to screw with is someone on a computer with no life.

Remember, you are the one running your lips and have no clue of the success stories members have had when dealing with the likes of your kind. You really need to read the BOI and notice how many people here do MORE than police officers.

It's not like anyone is asking much of you, something that any decent person would do. I suggest you do the right thing soon.

Old 01-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #144
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by free_2_bounce89 View Post
Forgive me if I'm wrong but that looks to be a glass dish he's on? If it is then that would add more weight to that ball python.
Brittnie - many scales have a plastic or glass "dish" to hold whatever contents it is that you want to weigh. You can still get an accurate weight on the animal IF you zero out the scale, or "tare" it, with the dish on it and before you weigh the animal.

In this case, however...I wouldn't count on ANYTHING being done properly and/or honestly. In that pic, I don't think you can see much...so who knows what exactly is being weighed.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #145
free_2_bounce89
Thank You Cat_72 for clearing that up.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #146
Edeanne
Quote:
Here is the pic of the scale 265 grams
Any body missing that scale?!?! Please reference post #105 on page 11 in order to recover your stolen property.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #147
free_2_bounce89

Old 01-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #148
Susan S.
Money sent??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpman850
i DONT OWE ANY BODY A PENNY
I SENT HIM CASH MONEY. NO
Steven,
You talked with Jeff and told him you could not ship the snakes
(the Piebald you had and the Piebald YOU DID NOT HAVE)
because you did not have any heat packs. When you "mailed
him the money", wouldn't you have at least texted or called him
to let him know you sent him money for the Helix???? I would
think you would want him off your back and you would have sent him
some sort of communication that his money was on the way.
But YOU DID NOT and I truly believe that is because you
never sent him anything.

Old 01-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #149
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan S. View Post
Steven,
You talked with Jeff and told him you could not ship the snakes
(the Piebald you had and the Piebald YOU DID NOT HAVE)
because you did not have any heat packs. When you "mailed
him the money", wouldn't you have at least texted or called him
to let him know you sent him money for the Helix???? I would
think you would want him off your back and you would have sent him
some sort of communication that his money was on the way.
But YOU DID NOT and I truly believe that is because you
never sent him anything.
Exactly. All he did was send a couple of empty promise texts every couple of days (at first) implying that "when I get check, you get paid". He then sent me a text saying that the money was going to be Western Unioned to me however we had never exchanged any type of PayPal or bank account info so that would have made this kind of hard to pull off. Then, I just stopped hearing from him altogether and the phone number (that I harassed him soooooooooooooooo much on) was disconnected and no longer in service.

Regardless of this thread I think that he is going to be too bullheaded to do the right thing and he will just have to answer to the legal system.

Old 01-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #150
bpman850
that is not a glass dish it 6gt container my scale did zero that out

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller