CMG Reptiles Inquiry - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2003, 02:46 PM   #11
rmontez
must be my fault then....

I guess I am the on who made the mistake! I am the one who is using other peoples pictures! I am the one saying they are from a breeders line who they are not from! once again...

YOUR SECOND PICTURE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE FIRST!!!!

Old 12-17-2003, 02:52 PM   #12
CMGREPTILES
YOUR OUT OF YOUR MIND THAT IS THE SAME ANIMAL. LOOK AT MARKINGS OR SOMETHING. IM NOT A DAMN PHOTOGRAPHER AND I APOLIGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TO THE PUBLIC AND YOU HEARD IT FIRST HERE ON FAUNA,---CMG REPTILES CANT TAKE PICTURES WORTH A DAMN---- THERE ARE YOU HAPPY. THERE IS NO ANIMAL BEING MISREPRESENTED YOUR FULL OF CRAP AND IF PEOPLE BUY INTO YOUR CRAP THEN I DONT WANT THERE BUISNESS ANYWAY BUT THANKS AND YOU HAVE YOURSELF A WONDERFUL HOLIDAYS AND HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR IN LIFE WITH YOUR BASHING TACTICS

CHRIS
CMG REPTILES

Old 12-17-2003, 03:41 PM   #13
Rob @ RK Reptiles
I will say this, in the first ad the HIGH HIGH ad the snake on the left in the middle pic (the clear bright good picture) is the same as the animal in the pic on the left (single blurry picture). But that animal is not the same animal that is in the new pictures that were posted in the ad where you are supposedly calling out Rene.

Old 12-17-2003, 06:27 PM   #14
CMGREPTILES
Ok what would you like for me to do to prove this? Would you like me to take a pic of the animal on a newspaper dated today? Would that help. Also i have told rene to contact me on the phone to handle this and he refuses. Maybe because he relizes hes full of crap and jumped into something he didnt know all the details? i dont know but thats my guess. And also why would i sell hets with a 100% money back with compinsation gaurantee if they were not real. Anyone who was at the VA show this weekend saw the high end animals on my 6 tables. As well as the albino in question and some pastels and other high end animals. Another thing if those pics were stolen then how the hell did i steal them. He never posted those pics for me to steal. And as much animals i sell through kingsnake why the hell would i post something i dont have like that?? Doesnt ad up. All ive seen is useless accusations. All this is is somebody trying to ruin my reputation. Im not going to sit here and lie and say i have never had a problem with customers because when dealing with the public you will but i have always stood behind my animals more than the average people so i take great offense when someone tries to bad mouth me but thats ok there will always be an idiot in the bunch. If you know rene personally then contact him and ask him if he knows where i got those pics from. if they were in fact stolen.

CHRIS
CMG REPTILES

Old 12-17-2003, 06:40 PM   #15
ALLTHINGSREPTIL
Here we go again

This is nothing less than rediculous. I have bought hets directly form C.M.G. and they have proved out everytime. I have also been to there facility and seen first hand the animals they have. I would not think twice about any animals they have posted. So whoever this Rene is Why dont you go after the real scam artists out there instead of trying to ruin the names of honest businesses.
Sincerely
John Mcallister

"THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ONE TO RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE"

Old 12-17-2003, 07:21 PM   #16
The BoidSmith
Quote:
I will say this, in the first ad the HIGH HIGH ad the snake on the left in the middle pic (the clear bright good picture) is the same as the animal in the pic on the left (single blurry picture). But that animal is not the same animal that is in the new pictures that were posted in the ad where you are supposedly calling out Rene.
Could someone point me to those pictures?

Thanks.

Old 12-17-2003, 07:22 PM   #17
rmontez
whoever I am???

what a butt kisser here are the two pictures you are saying are the same snake, I don't question if they are the same snake or not, what I am saying is you are using pictures of a young very high contrast albino to try and sell an albino that has faded out. Everyone says the second picture you posted is cleary not the same in contrast as the original post you made. Judge for yoursleves, here are the pictures.

this is the picture from the original post.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~rmontez/twins.jpg

this is the second post picture.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~rmontez/fraud6.jpg

can you all not clearly see the difference in the representation of the albino. Still I would like to know how Chris came about these being N.E.R.D. line albinos or now VPI/Bell line albinos??

John Mcallister if you don't see a difference in the pictures then you buy the one he is listing as HIGH CONTRAST and see how you feel when you open the box and see a faded albino...

guess I don't know how to post pics here but you can click on the links to see the pictures.

Rene Montez

Old 12-17-2003, 07:39 PM   #18
The BoidSmith
Rene,

The animal in the right on the first picture, is the same animal in the second picture. Yes, it has faded as it usually happens in most adult albinos (boas included) when compared to a baby. Have you ever seen the picture of an adult albino that maintained the same color intensity as it had as a baby? In more than one ocassion I have seen well known breeders sell those high contrast albino babies as such: "high contrast albinos". I might be wrong, but I always understood it referred more to the clearly defined areas of white and yellow, and not to the intensity of the yellow.

Regards.

Old 12-17-2003, 07:54 PM   #19
Odd Ball Exotics
This is about useing pictures without permission and trying to pass something off for what it's not (A NERD line...not what it acctually is).

Would it have been so hard of CMG to ask his "friend" where he got the pictures so that he could have asked the person that took them if he could have his permission to use them?

And what I cant understand is why CMG is calling it a NERD line....dont they know where their animals come from? I could tell you the bloodline of my animals as far back as the breeder could tell me. (Who they got the parents from at the very least!)

In my eyes CMG lacks common sense in not asking permission to use the pictures, and also lack common sense in not asking where his animals came from.

I dont know if he's outwardly trying to scam anyone, but I'm not sure if I would buy from someone that doesn't know where his stock came from.

Old 12-17-2003, 09:12 PM   #20
The BoidSmith
Quote:
This is about useing pictures without permission and trying to pass something off for what it's not (A NERD line...not what it acctually is).
He used pictures of an animal he currently owns without permission of a previous owner. What we oftentimes see is exactly the opposite, people using pictures of snakes they don't actually own.

Why he wanted to pass the snake as NERD's is up to him to explain. Why NERD instead of Ralph Davis? Beats me! Either one has enough of a reputation of high quality animals to make that snake more saleable.

Quote:
Would it have been so hard of CMG to ask his "friend" where he got the pictures so that he could have asked the person that took them if he could have his permission to use them?
It's Chris that needs to answer this. Maybe his friend didn't even tell him the pictures were not his in the first place.

Kindly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!