Good Guy Jasballs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
grunt_11b
Jasballs

I just wanted to say that Jas is one of the best in the biz..!!! He has some of the best animals around and he has answered every question I've asked him.. He has helped me since the first day I came into this hobby.. You couldn't ask for a better guy to buy from... Thanks bro..!!!!

Alan

Old 10-15-2008, 09:09 PM   #2
shrap
I have not ever bought from John, but I would not hesitate to do so if he ever listed anything I was looking for. John is truly a benefit to the entire hobby. We need more people like him!

Old 10-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #3
lanceheads

Randal

Old 10-15-2008, 10:24 PM   #4
jglass38
Jas is a great guy who cares a ton about his animals and is honest in his dealings. I consider him a friend!

Old 10-15-2008, 10:38 PM   #5
wyldwurm
John is one of the best. Great guy in my book!

Old 10-15-2008, 10:48 PM   #6
Royal Morphz
as i havent done business with the man the myth Jas i can only go by the way he handles himself and i like him so far now to just buy from him and ill have a real reason to kiss his a$$ lol

Old 10-15-2008, 11:13 PM   #7
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt_11b View Post
I just wanted to say that Jas is one of the best in the biz..!!! He has some of the best animals around and he has answered every question I've asked him.. He has helped me since the first day I came into this hobby.. You couldn't ask for a better guy to buy from... Thanks bro..!!!!

Alan
I just sold you some snakes. You went to War.. I think the Thanks should come from ME!

Thanks!! Alan...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!