Christopher Fulkerson - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-29-2006, 09:52 PM   #1
boybronco
Christopher Fulkerson - Good Guy

It's been two weeks since my animals were recieved and it's time I gave Chris his due. I became interested in Crested Geckos and sought out a few breeders and sent them e-mails in regards to many of their animals. I saw an ad from Chris posted here and Fauna and contacted him in regards to the animals posted. It turned out those posted were sold but he had others available which he promptly took pictures of and sent me the next day. He was happy to answer all of my dumb questions and even recommended not buying TOO many, as it would be bad to house too many together, clearly he is not all about making money.

Anyways Chris had I had exchanged 20 e-mails before any of the other breeders had gotten back to me and we scheduled a date to ship. He was very flexible, even holding them back a week because I was going out of town on the weekend.

The animals were shipped well and arrived healthy, he sent tracking information and stayed in constant communication with me.

I would recommend Christopher Fulkerson to anyone wishing to have a smooth purchase and recieve some really nice animals.

Five Stars!

-Billy Bowers

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!