Up for adoption - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-15-2006, 04:40 PM   #1
www.leogeckos.com
Up for adoption

I have this female who was born on July 28th 2004. She was sick ever since I recieved her. She had a bad viral infection and some parasites. I treated her for a while and the vet says she is clear of any parasites or health concerns. The thing is she still wont eat much. She eats about 1 cricket every 5 days. She weighs in at 42 grams. She is by no means emaciated, I start feeding her slurry if she gets to skinny. Ive checked all my husbandry and she is the only gecko I have who has eating problems. I have about 20 geckos and she is the only one that gives me trouble. I am offering her to someone who will take good care of her. Hopefully one day she could breed if she ever gets enough weight on. I just do not have the room for her anymore and it is extremely frustrating. Maybe somebody can get her eating, because I have tried everything. Anybody who would like her I am offering her for free, only charge will be for shipping costs. If you have any questions email me at joe@leogeckos.com or call me at 480-209-6985
Thanks

Old 05-15-2006, 04:41 PM   #2
www.leogeckos.com
Heres some pictures
Attached Images

Old 06-08-2006, 05:43 PM   #3
www.leogeckos.com
Still available to a good home

Old 06-08-2006, 06:32 PM   #5
weostan
I sent you a p.m.

Old 06-10-2006, 11:59 AM   #6
mayabear
Hi,

I had the same problem with a female leo that I got from Petsmart. I used reptical, its a reptile version of nutrical. It opens up their appetite, it just takes some effort to force feed them the paste. My female leo eats like a pig (64 grams). If you still haven't found a good home for her I would be willing to take her in. mayabear52@hotmail.com or call me at 706-315-6901

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!