Spectacular Radio Show on Keeper's Rights & Fights - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2011, 10:17 PM   #30
Taking Up Serpents
noahboy- Are you telling me you can go this weekend and buy an mini gun to attach to your hummer? Well, only in Ohio that is. Okay. How much can you get me an m-4 or rpg for? What's a 40mm run up there? Why need gun stores if you have no registration? Why not just buy all of your guns off of the streets?
You are also trying to say that using a snake to threaten or intimidate someone should not be a crime and does nothing to harm a unwilling individual, the animal and the reptile keeping community? I like that in there as it is in there for boneheads who want to do stupid stuff that gets on local news channels in bad ways. But you don't have a problem with that do ya?
Maybe you partake in intimidating people with reptiles to watch 'em squirm. Maybe you have plenty of bricks on your aquariums and don't want to change your 'secure caging'?
Again, show me where you have the RIGHT to keep reptiles first. It's a privilege. Like driving a a car. Or let me guess....you don't have to have car insurance in Ohio right? Because that would force you to buy a product and that is unconstitutional and you know your rights.
You also want to disavow the fact these animals can pose bodily harm. Can you get a 1/2 grown burm off by yourself if it misses at feeding time? Just because they do not hurt as many people as dogs doesn't make them corn snakes.Tell me to do research while I do my homework? I haven't been in school for decades.
BTW- My research has found you do have to have a permit to carry a handgun. Looks like they're already started takin your rights in between posts. Better get them militia boys, cause by your logic if you have to have a permit to carry concealed; they're gonna ban all guns next week!
http://crime.about.com/od/gunlawsbys...gunlaws_oh.htm