Bad Guy Robert Collett - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-05-2017, 02:49 PM   #1
Greensleeves
Robert Collett

Robert Collett
Bloomington/ Plano Illinois area

I purchased an albino female bp from Robert Collett for $200 in April 2017. It was to be shipped after Mothers Day.

It is July 5 th and Robert had ceased to reply to texts, messages, and phone calls.

I asked for either a reimbursement or to send the bp.

He also has a property maintenance business.

Old 07-05-2017, 03:31 PM   #2
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensleeves View Post
Robert Collett
Bloomington/ Plano Illinois area

I purchased an albino female bp from Robert Collett for $200 in April 2017. It was to be shipped after Mothers Day.

It is July 5 th and Robert had ceased to reply to texts, messages, and phone calls.

I asked for either a reimbursement or to send the bp.

He also has a property maintenance business.
Could you post any texts or emails in regards to this transaction? has he been notified of this thread?

Old 07-05-2017, 03:31 PM   #3
Lucille
Jill did you pay with a credit card or Paypal and if so have you initiated a claim or chargeback? Can you please post the emails between you showing the transaction?

Old 07-05-2017, 03:37 PM   #4
Lucille
There is a member here whose username is legacy.collett, is that him?

Old 07-06-2017, 10:37 AM   #5
Greensleeves
I am not certain. I will update this board later today.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:10 PM   #6
Prahanien
Has he been active online since the purchase date? Posting, doing business, etc? Might want to reach out to other customers if he's been active and selling snakes.

Old 07-06-2017, 10:18 PM   #7
Snake-Queen
Is this him?
https://m.facebook.com/robert.collet...content_filter

Any information you have on him would be helpful. Cell phone, business name, website ...
Attached Images

Old 07-07-2017, 04:12 PM   #8
Greensleeves
Yes SnakeQueen, correct photo.

Old 07-07-2017, 04:16 PM   #9
Greensleeves
Purchase resolved!

Within half an hour of notifying Robert Collett of the post to Fauna Classifieds BOI board, Robert contacted me. He brought the snake to the FedEx shop and it was shipped yesterday. It arrived at my house about 45 minutes ago, safe, sound, and clean.

I am happy to say that this purchase situation has been resolved. Thank you BOI and Fauna Classifieds and for everyone who got on this. I appreciate it.

I'm making a donation to this site

Old 07-07-2017, 04:28 PM   #10
Lucille
I am so happy the issue is resolved, and that you received your snake. The BOI works.
I do feel that if the seller is planning on future sales, that an explanation of the delay by him would be a good idea. Good communication and prompt shipping is a pretty basic part of good customer service.