Natures Spirit Reptiles/Snake Shacks A+++ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2004, 06:29 AM   #1
DAND
Thumbs up Natures Spirit Reptiles/Snake Shacks A+++

I should have done this the first time I purchased some racks from Casey, and I should have done again when I purchased more a month ago. I will either update this or add another when I purchase more in the future.

If you are looking for quality racks then look no further. You can't go wrong dealing with Casey.

Also if you are looking for quality animals Casey and Darla have them too.

Old 05-09-2004, 07:01 AM   #2
Hues1
Casey and Darla are one of the Best out there.....racks,reptiles,supplies...they do it all.

Old 05-09-2004, 11:17 PM   #3
Jerry Dorgan
Caesy & Darla

I totally agree...they are the best.

Old 05-10-2004, 02:06 AM   #4
gila7150
Has anyone tried their new incubators yet? They look pretty nice and I'd like to hear some feedback on them.

I think they are brand new so it may be too soon to hear any reviews.

Old 05-10-2004, 04:32 AM   #5
Hues1
Chris,
I received Caseys first incubator "prototype", I've already hatched leopard geckos, fat tail geckos, cornsnakes, hognose snakes and bearded dragon eggs in it. Great design, works excellent. Lightweight yet sturdy.

Old 05-10-2004, 09:07 AM   #6
gila7150
Thanks Alex,
It's too late for this year because my eggs are already incubating but I will probably pick one up this summer to use next year. Is your prototype the wafer/digital thermostat or the two wafer design?
I'll probably go with the wafer/digital since there isn't much of a price difference. I'm glad to hear that they work as good as they look.

Old 12-12-2004, 04:25 AM   #7
DAND
Thumbs up Again...

another smooth transaction from Casey and Darla. I have to say I couldn't be happier. I just picked up three more shoe box racks from them at a show yesterday. I made my request with rather short notice and they came through as usual.

Old 12-12-2004, 07:59 AM   #8
kiote9
I bought a snake from them a couple of months ago. Natures Spirit is near my home so I went there to pick her up. I have seen their reptiles and enclosures and I would definitely recommend them. Excellent animals and equipment, great people!

Shelly Pauley

Old 12-12-2004, 09:26 AM   #9
MGReptiles
They are top notch! I have had there racks are they are perfect.. Shipping took about 3 days from order till there was a tracking number sent to me..-Matt Graybeal

Old 12-12-2004, 12:05 PM   #10
Sand&SunReptile
Defenitely the best in the business. I've had multiple flawless transactions, recieved my racks quickly, and they came ready to plug into the thermostat, and throw my herps into.
Great stuff.
Thanks again Casey and Darla!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!