Best movie category for a date - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Best movie to see for a date
Horror 3 11.54%
Drama 6 23.08%
Comedy 17 65.38%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2005, 06:27 PM   #11
Brownie55
Ahhh, you probably grumped about the Lord of the Rings movies leaving stuff out that was in the books, too. Just kidding, but what really cracks me up in the comic book fans going on and on about how the movies they make from them are different. Like Disney hasn't changed every classic they get their hands on. They change them because they can.

We all have to remember, they make different movies for the same reason Baskin-Robbins has so many flavors.

Oh, and in answer to the poll, period dramas like Vanity Fair work every time.

Old 01-11-2005, 08:53 PM   #12
BallPyFan
Hey, that's right, Troy is out on DVD now...! Missed it in the theatres! Brad Pitt with long hair, little skirt, and a sword? I am on it!

Old 01-11-2005, 11:16 PM   #13
sirenofthestorm
lets not forget nude from the hips up. that scene almost made up for some serious errors. If it had panned lower it would have.

Old 01-12-2005, 12:11 AM   #14
BallPyFan
Whit, Legends of the Fall shows his whole backside nude....yeah baby!

Old 01-12-2005, 01:52 AM   #15
TooManyBurmese
Oh, talk about movies that SHOULD have left some stuff out, Alexander. I made the mistake of seeing it with my little sister. All of the homosexual hints finally became too obvious to shrug off ha ha ha.

Old 01-12-2005, 05:50 PM   #16
Brownie55
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooManyBurmese
Oh, talk about movies that SHOULD have left some stuff out, Alexander. I made the mistake of seeing it with my little sister. All of the homosexual hints finally became too obvious to shrug off ha ha ha.
That was an R rated movie, so I am not sure that it was even appropriate for a "little" sister. But every review made a big deal out of the gay references. I am not sure how you could be surprised by it.

Old 01-12-2005, 07:13 PM   #17
TooManyBurmese
She is legally allowed to see an R movie, but maybe not "emotionally" ready! I know I wasn't ready to see that with her hahaha

Old 02-02-2006, 07:53 PM   #18
ladyserpent7
any movie with johnny depp is a movie for me....drama? comedy? horror? who cares..its JOHNNY DEPP...as for brad pitt...i really donts see what the big deal with him is anyway...hes "okay" but hes not all that AND a bag of chips...hes too pretty boy...i dunno, maybe just not my type...anyway..if going to a non johnny depp movie..i would suggest, comedy...cuz its something to talk about after..and as for DURING the movie...maybe horror...an excuse to hold eachother close for "protection" hehe

Old 03-06-2006, 01:40 AM   #19
techgirl
i concur with the comedy. do you really want to know how someone reacts during a horror flick? i tend to laugh sometimes during the gory stuff and point out the details on the graphic things. how would you respond to that?

Old 11-23-2006, 02:43 PM   #20
LadyOhh
Comedy, so that you can see what the person find humorous, as well as giving a chance for conversation after you both see the movie.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!