NW Reptiles anyone dealt with them? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2003, 12:56 PM   #1
Micki
NW Reptiles anyone dealt with them?

I am going to do a trade with them, and just wondering if anyone has dealt with them or not, and if so how it went. Here is their website. http://nwreptiles.tripod.com
Thanks
Micki

Old 01-19-2003, 03:30 PM   #2
Tribal Prop
Neal & Walt or NWreptiles are both close and personal friends of ours and we would recommend them 100% Both are polite educated and meticulous about the animals they keep and they have an excellent track record for customer service! We are sure that others will ad to this post and state the exact same thing, they are good guys! Good luck!

Tribal Propagation
Brian and Laura Hamel
1255 Saratoga Lane
Geneva, FL 32732
407-349-2824
www.tribalpropagation.com

Old 01-19-2003, 08:06 PM   #3
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
We are more than happy to echo what Brian and Laura just posted. Both Neal and Walt are just great people to deal with and the animals they offer recieve excellent care. We have had a few trades and other deals with NW Reptiles and have always come out pleased with the transactions. If your planning on making a purchase or trade with them do so with confidence, besides I'm always happy to say I told you so! Mike

Old 07-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #4
ttremain
I'd like to make a note, there is a difference between http://nwreptiles.tripod.com and http://NWReptiles.com

One is "N & W" and the other is short for "Northwest"

I hope Neal and Walt do know this was not intentional on my part.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #5
KelliH
..talkin bout the good ole days... thinkin bout how it used to be...

:-)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!